Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

highorlow

Quotejust can't make up my mind whether I am a am a green or blue moron but really uncomfortable with both sad options

f**k off to another thread then...
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Banana Man

Quote from: highorlow on March 21, 2011, 09:35:14 AM
Quotejust can't make up my mind whether I am a am a green or blue moron but really uncomfortable with both sad options

f**k off to another thread then...

:D

Applesisapples

Best team won, Lennon showed today why the jury's still out on him. A poorer quality team did them good and proper. Lets play 6 goal Sammy till the end and leave 18 goal Stokes on the bench. It wasn't working upfront.

Main Street

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 20, 2011, 10:31:22 PM
A stalker would be someone who stalks someone, I've replied to your post, so have you many stalkers on the forum?

You claimed that Rangers are the best lumper's!! so that's why they won. That was my take on your synopsis of the game.

Even a moron like me can understand that ;D ;D
Even a moron like you should have been able to separate my sarcastic general comment about the quality of Rangers football from the comment that they throughly deserved their win.
Instead you come to the Celtic thread and moronically interpret a general derogatory comment about Rangers football  and the quality of the pitch as being my reason why they beat Celtic yesterday, despite the fact that I wrote clearly in a separate sentence that Rangers thoroughly deserved their win.

Perhaps you have a difficulty to grasp the import of a comment on the match like "thoroughly deserved their win"?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Main Street on March 21, 2011, 11:17:21 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 20, 2011, 10:31:22 PM
A stalker would be someone who stalks someone, I've replied to your post, so have you many stalkers on the forum?

You claimed that Rangers are the best lumper's!! so that's why they won. That was my take on your synopsis of the game.

Even a moron like me can understand that ;D ;D
Even a moron like you should have been able to separate my sarcastic general comment about the quality of Rangers football from the comment that they throughly deserved their win.
Instead you come to the Celtic thread and moronically interpret a general derogatory comment about Rangers football  and the quality of the pitch as being my reason why they beat Celtic yesterday, despite the fact that I wrote clearly in a separate sentence that Rangers thoroughly deserved their win.

Perhaps you have a difficulty to grasp the import of a comment on the match like "thoroughly deserved their win"?

So you're a moron for asking questions and having a different view regarding this thread. Or be viewed as a Weird Stalker!!

Can only Celtic supporters post on this thread?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

dillinger

Sorry about this, theres a joke doing the rounds.
For sale, Celtic branded radio. Volume is fine, bass is fine but the treble's fecked. Contact www. get it rit upye.com :)

lynchbhoy

Celtic certainly didnt deserve to win that game.
thought they had it won when they equalised and prob expeced rangers to capitulate again.
Lennon has to take some of the blame for not changing either or both strikers who just were not able to play as a unit.
cant really say rangers deserved to win either, but they did and thats soccer.

The difference beweeen scenes after rangers winning a gam v Celtic as opposed to the recent aftermath of various Celtic victories is striking.
No word of increased crime or violence/wife batterings etc in glasgow on sunday !!

maybe this will give Celtic the kick up the erse they need on occasion !

Forever Green

Great to see Celtic helping the people of Japan by printing the names of the players in Japanese writing for the match against Hibs

Minder

Quote from: Forever Green on March 26, 2011, 11:06:29 PM
Great to see Celtic helping the people of Japan by printing the names of the players in Japanese writing for the match against Hibs

Yep that will feed them and keep them warm.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Forever Green on March 26, 2011, 11:06:29 PM
Sarcasm?

Forever Green

They are then auctioning them at a charity event and donating the money to Japan to feed some of them in need

Minder

Quote from: Forever Green on March 26, 2011, 11:17:02 PM
They are then auctioning them at a charity event and donating the money to Japan to feed some of them in need

Why not just send a cheque and cut out the back slapping? Have Celtic got a Japanese player? Hmm......If I was cynical.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Forever Green

I would say they will send a cheque. Probably one of them big cheques you see at alot of charity events and as far as i am aware they do not have a Japanese player

bennydorano

They did have 2 Japanese players until recently Nakamura and some other buck I cant remember.

Bit of a w**ker post there Minder, why not get on the backs of the other hunderds of clubs who've done f**k all ???  Chelsea maybe

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Celtic to support Far East tsunami and earthquake victims by spelling their shirt names in Japanese Mar 26 2011 Gary Ralston

CELTIC players will spell out their names in Japanese in a show of support for the recent victims of the earthquake and tsunami in the Far East.

Neil Lennon's side will wear special Hoops shirts with their names printed in Japanese lettering when they face Colin Calderwood's Hibs at Parkhead on April 6.

The shirts will be signed and auctioned, with money raised donated to help the Japan Appeal organised by Oxfam, one of the club's charity partners.Former Celtic midfielder Shunsuke Nakamura, now back in his homeland with Yokohama Marinos, has welcomed the move.

The Japanese star said: "I'm delighted to back this great initiative. I wish all Celtic supporters the very best and I thank you very much for any support you can provide to the people of Japan."

Tbc....