?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: T Fearon on April 10, 2010, 09:49:48 AM
Would settle for a 1 nil win. A real banana skin and catastrophic consequences for Lennon if the unthinkable happens

Neil is in a no lose situation Tone. Lose and people will say he just doesn't have the experience needed yet, win and a good run in for the rest of the season and he may well get the job or at least be in the new management set up.

Very good website here:  http://www.celticquicknews.co.uk

Tbc....

Archie Mitchell

Would you say it's a real banana skin with catastrophic consequences for Mowbray if he still was in charge?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on April 10, 2010, 11:43:59 AM
Would you say it's a real banana skin with catastrophic consequences for Mowbray if he still was in charge?

Definately.
Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

clarshack

sammymaguire

very poor showing, Ross County look like the SPL team. Not 1 Celtic player has had a half decent start to the game
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Holy fcuk Ross county have scored!!
Tbc....

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Hoof Hearted

they will be dancing on the streets of Ross tonight !!
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ross4life

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on April 10, 2010, 02:06:03 PM
they will be dancing on the streets of Ross tonight !!

why what did we do  ;)

i Think that result topped the Man united 0 Leeds united 1

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

T Fearon

Possibly the worst result in Celtic's illustrious history >:( Only Keane looked as if he cared.

Blame must lie with Mowbray (and those who appointed him), every signing he made was a disaster and don't dare tell me if Mc Manus, Robson, Caldwell and Hartley had been out there to-day, that Ross Co would have won 2-0. >:(

Actually toyed with the idea of going over for this, thank fcuk I didn't >:(

Ball DeBeaver

ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

T Fearon

Feel sorry for Neil Lennon. He surely will not be considered for the post now on a permanent basis, yet this wasn't his team at all.

Such is life, I suppose, but who th fcuk in their right mind, of any calibre, will be interested in the job now >:(

gorm agus bui

Quote from: T Fearon on April 10, 2010, 02:21:57 PM
Feel sorry for Neil Lennon. He surely will not be considered for the post now on a permanent basis, yet this wasn't his team at all.

Such is life, I suppose, but who th fcuk in their right mind, of any calibre, will be interested in the job now >:(
Paddy O'Rourke could be available in May :D