Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Tommy Gemmell also speaks out in to-day's Daily Record in support of Strachan. Mc Neill and Gemmell both managed Strachan as a player at Aberdeen and Dundee respectively.Nevertheless if he was useless as a manager they wouldn't support him. Strachan is very much his own man and ironically I think he is more likely to stay if he is getting an inordinate amount of abuse from a section of the fans just to spite them

Main Street

The ominous bit was McNeill discussing the possible replacements for Strachan.
We all know the sometimes dubious value of the "vote of confidence"

lfdown2

Quote from: T Fearon on May 22, 2009, 12:46:33 PM
Tommy Gemmell also speaks out in to-day's Daily Record in support of Strachan. Mc Neill and Gemmell both managed Strachan as a player at Aberdeen and Dundee respectively.Nevertheless if he was useless as a manager they wouldn't support him. Strachan is very much his own man and ironically I think he is more likely to stay if he is getting an inordinate amount of abuse from a section of the fans just to spite them

fukin sick of listening to this bollox of *** likes him and so does *** well then he must be great......balls

T Fearon

ifdown2, the two lisbon lions are not arguing Strachan is great, but simply indicating their lack of understanding as to why there is such a groundswell of opinion against him when he has delivered 3 titles in a row, two last 16s in Champions League etc. Having been there, done that and bought the t shirts their opinions are worthy of respect..even from a twat like you who has probably never been in Glasgow >:(

Clown

that useless b**tard samaras hasnt a brain in his head coming out with that at this stage

if he wud concentrate more on scoring goals we mite not have been in this predicament

time for embarrassments like that to be released in the summer

lfdown2

Quote from: T Fearon on May 22, 2009, 03:11:37 PM
ifdown2, the two lisbon lions are not arguing Strachan is great, but simply indicating their lack of understanding as to why there is such a groundswell of opinion against him when he has delivered 3 titles in a row, two last 16s in Champions League etc. Having been there, done that and bought the t shirts their opinions are worthy of respect..even from a t**t like you who has probably never been in Glasgow >:(

:D :D sorry oh great one, if celtic dont win the league sunday will you be back to white hart lane for next season, il meet ye off the bus on sunday sure!

PS while i respect them and their opinions I do not necessarily agree, i also think they would have more sense than coming out the week of the title decider to say sack the manager, but thats just the opinion of someone who dosnt have a brick at paradise! ;)

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Celtic v Hearts (Sun)  Venue: Celtic Park Date: Sunday 24 May Kick-off: 1300 BST 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celtic duo Scott Brown and Gary Caldwell are expected to recover from injuries in time to play.

Victory is needed if Celtic are to have any chance of retaining their title.

Hearts trio Ruben Palazuelos, Laryea Kingston and Andrew Driver are all expected to miss out, with David Obua and Christian Nade both doubtful.

Marius Zaliukas returns from a ban, while Christos Karipidis, Bruno Aguiar and Robbie Neilson are all set to play their final games for Hearts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celtic manager Gordon Strachan:
"Both us and Rangers will be playing against good sides.

"If you look at Hearts, they have drawn with us twice this season.

"They have the manager of the year coming along. They are third in the league and you don't get there without pride and determination and they have got that.

"So I know it is going to be hard."

Hearts manager Csaba Laszlo:
"It's in my blood to beat my next opponent.

"It is indifferent to me what fans of Hibs, Rangers or Celtic tell me. I would like to be always the best and I don't like to lose a game.

"We must concentrate on the game against Celtic, be very fair against the other teams."

Celtic: (from) Boruc, Hinkel, Caldwell, Loovens, Naylor, Nakamura, S Brown, Maloney, Hartley, McGeady, Samaras, Vennegoor of Hesselink, McDonald, M Brown, O'Dea, Crosas, Flood, Misuno.

Hearts: (from) Kello, Neilson, Jonsson, Karipidis, Zaliukas, Wallace, M Stewart, Aguiar, Obua, Mrowiec, Elliot, Balogh, Tullberg, Nade, Templeton, Thomson, J Stewart, Novikovas.

Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

The title is out of our hands, I just hope for an early goal at Paradise and the pressure is on at Tannadice.
Forget stats Dundee Utd will want to win this, at least have to get a draw - league number four is still up for grabs!!

HAIL HAIL - COME ON THE CELTS - 4 in a Row - Up the Hoops
Tbc....

orangeman

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on May 24, 2009, 03:38:38 AM
The title is out of our hands, I just hope for an early goal at Paradise and the pressure is on at Tannadice.
Forget stats Dundee Utd will want to win this, at least have to get a draw - league number four is still up for grabs!!

Early goal for Rangers !   :( >:(

longrunsthefox

Quote from: orangeman on May 24, 2009, 01:27:32 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on May 24, 2009, 03:38:38 AM

Early goal for Rangers !   :( >:(

zzzzzzz......

orangeman

longrunsthefox

I've no sympathy for Celtic-they hadn't the bottle to go take the league when it was handed back to them.

orangeman

Quote from: longrunsthefox on May 24, 2009, 01:56:40 PM
I've no sympathy for Celtic-they hadn't the bottle to go take the league when it was handed back to them.

true

Doogie Browser

Quote from: orangeman on May 24, 2009, 01:58:53 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on May 24, 2009, 01:56:40 PM

true
Good call fox, think most of the Celtic men on here like GDA, LB etc recognise that too in fairness.

orangeman

Rangers winning handy - Celtic can't oblige with a goal so far.