Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Carmen Stateside

Thought he might have been one of our own!
Stopped one too!

Tommy Tight Lips

cullybackey ill have u know!!celts enjoyed a lot more possession there,bit unlucky to be one down.

ONeill

Wiki will need adjusting:

Famous Cullybackeyins

* Jessica Kurten, Olympic horse rider and representative of Ireland.[citation needed]
    * The family of Chester Alan Arthur, 21st President of the United States, emigrated in the 19th century. The ancestral home and interpretive centre is Arthur Cottage.[citation needed]
    * Shane Glass, professional smoker and star of critically acclaimed box-office smash Shane Balboa.
    * The ancestral families surnamed Wiseman and Dunlap or Dunlop or Delap who were also present in the nearby Ballywatermoy Townlandin the early to middle 19th Century...perhaps most prominently at Ballywatermoy with the farmer and landowner Patrick Wiseman, who gave the land on which a Gospel Hall for the local Christian Brethren congregation was built. (See "Sandy's Story", a 1991 pamphlet published by the Ballymena Borough Council.)

* Wesley Reynolds also claimed to be from the village but it was later dicovered he was actually a Ballymena man.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Great save Boruc. Could've been game, set.

ONeill

Great to see Lafferty on. Top talent.

milltown row

the gers were a good price at home. paddy power have it at 6/1 for the draw last few minutes but they don't look like getting it

ONeill

Quote from: milltown row on May 09, 2009, 02:16:48 PM
the gers were a good price at home. paddy power have it at 6/1 for the draw last few minutes but they don't look like getting it

I suppose the chronic gambling and drink goes hand in hand.

milltown row

aye the fags and the hookers dont help either

milltown row

great result, Rangers to lift the title now

Archie Mitchell

Brutal game. Celtic dominated but no real chances. Had 71% possesion at one stage in 2nd half. Rangers had no real clear cut chances except the goal and Boyd who yet again fails to deliver against the big teams. 5 of his 30 odd goals this season have came against teams in the top 6 and none against Celtic. Rangers are brutal to watch, still can't believe that team got to Uefa Cup final last year.

tyroneman

League lost against the worst Rangers team in 30 odd years.

Last seasons POY dropped to bench in favour of Maloney who has just returned from injury and in no way match fit. Who makes the f**k up that gives them the goal..............yup

10min to go, need a goal.....and Lee Nayor is sent on

Nakamura 100% anonymous again time after time can't even cross the ball past the first man

Celtic only themselves to blame...rank rotten all year long

the only silver lining is that the Ginger B*llb*g may now depart.

fred the red

Well done rangers, celtic are shit.

The only silver lining of the game was Kyle laughertys 'airshot' near the end.

T Fearon

Well, what do you reckon tonight? Three points an imperative but will we get them to put big pressure on the huns at hobernain tomorrow night?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: T Fearon on May 12, 2009, 11:50:32 AM
Well, what do you reckon tonight? Three points an imperative but will we get them to put big pressure on the huns at hobernain tomorrow night?

Problem is Tone, the title is out of our hands now, of course 3 points is a must, but having to rely on the Orcs to drop points is a tough one.

Really pissed off by Strachan's response to critism of him dropping Aidan for a player to get his first game since Dec!!  >:(
Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Celtic v Dundee United 
Venue: Celtic Park Date: Tuesday 12 May Kick-off: 1945 BST.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celtic midfielder Scott Brown is likely to return against Dundee United after serving his two-match suspension.

Captain Stephen McManus is sidelined with a knee injury, so Glenn Loovens will partner Gary Caldwell in central defence for Gordon Strachan's side.

United striker Francisco Sandaza is in line for a return after recovering from a hamstring injury.

David Goodwillie will keep his place in the absence of Warren Feeney. On-loan Celtic defender Paul Caddis misses out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celtic manager Gordon Strachan: "We must try to score goals against Dundee United. I can throw all sorts of stats at you, but the fact is you must score goals to win games of football.

"We need to beat United. If we handle the pressure in the same way as we handled it on Saturday - in terms of commitment, playing, drive and pride - then I haven't got a problem.

"It's then all down to scoring goals. If they do the same things as they did on Saturday then I can't ask for any more from my players."

Dundee United manager Craig Levein: "I have to assume the worst and believe that Hearts will win up at Aberdeen so that means we need to get something to ensure we're in a position to overtake them at the weekend.

"It's a tall order but I honestly believe that over the last five or six games we're playing as well as anyone.

"We did well on our last trip to Parkhead and I see no reason why we can't go one better this time."

Celtic (from): Boruc, Hinkel, Loovens, Caldwell, O'Dea, Brown, Naylor, Nakamura, Hartley, Crosas, Maloney, McGeady, Vennegoor of Hesselink, Samaras, McDonald, Mark Brown, Misun, Flood, Robson.

Dundee United(from): Zaluska, Dillon, Grainger, Dixon, Dods, Wilkie, Kenneth, Kovacevic, D Robertson, S Robertson, Gomis, Buaben, Swanson, Shala, Sandaza, Goodwillie, Conway, McGovern.

This season: Dundee United 2-2 Celtic, Celtic 2-2 Dundee United, Dundee United 1-1 Celtic.

Tbc....