Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

clarshack

good set of results last night. skippy took his goals well and it was a relief to see one of the strikers finally hit the net.

T Fearon

Great result but too many chances missed early on and it looked ominous for more silly poijts dropped up until skippy's wonder winner.Mc Geady worked his b@lls off and if he could keep his head in front of goal he'd be right up there with Ronaldo

Croí na hÉireann

Frustrating game, Celtic played some lovely football at times but lacked the killer touch in front of goal. Strachan was too slow to make changes, Samaras should have been hooked at half time. Ref didn't give McGeady much protection, no surprise there. Alls well that ends well though, took the Setanta commentators a while to cop on what the roar at the end was about  :D
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

T Fearon

Must admit while watching the game myself I thought the roar near the end was due to the Rangers game having finished 0-0, as Setanta had kept us well informed all night that this was the latest score from Ibrox. Just goes to show you can't beat the old radio for right up to date news! ;D

clarshack

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on March 05, 2009, 09:16:01 AM
Alls well that ends well though, took the Setanta commentators a while to cop on what the roar at the end was about  :D

booth especially was speechless - gutted that rangers had been beaten  ;D

he must be the only person from aberdeen that likes rangers!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Oh what a change two games can make!  ;D
Fantastic results for the Hoops and hopefully Sat's result was the end of the bad run and the start of a decent run-in to lift 4 in a row.
Tone your right the radio is vital, I was watching the game with the Huns match on the radio and an ear piece in.
Tbc....

reddgnhand

JVOH is the worst CF I have ever seen in a Celtic jersey. Get him off ye wee ginger b*****d.

The Real Laoislad

Only 7 voters were right in that poll  :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

milltown row

Celtic never looked like scoring at all. very poor show can't believe i actually watched it

Tommy Tight Lips

JVOH was very poor today yes but in my opinion samaras is worse.when mcdonalds not on fire they struggle in the final third.celtic only have 1 decent striker,needs to get rid of both them other pair but i doubt that will happen unless strachan himself jumps ship which is a distinct possibility if they dont now retain the league title.how nakamura finished the game is beyond me.....

carribbear

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: carribbear on March 07, 2009, 04:29:53 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 07, 2009, 02:13:06 PM
??
Today was a cup game

I see....

I thought the question was can they win 4 trophies.....my bad  :-[

Anyway still a good result today  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

carribbear

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 07, 2009, 04:48:55 PM
Quote from: carribbear on March 07, 2009, 04:29:53 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 07, 2009, 02:13:06 PM
??
Today was a cup game

I see....

I thought the question was can they win 4 trophies.....my bad  :-[

Anyway still a good result today  ;)

Good to see that reading and writing are still being taught in Laois. You can take off the hat with the big 'D' anytime you're comfortable  ;)

clarshack

i genuinely thought celtic had turned the corner after the last 2 games. i knew it would be a lot tighter today than last week but still thought the celts would win by at least 2 clear goals. anyone else think hutchison should be given a proper run of games as he simply couldnt do any worse than samaras or JVOH?

clarshack