Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

trailer

People would give NL the benefit of the doubt if he wasn't such a p***k. He comes across as an absolute asshole.

Angelo

Quote from: bennydorano on January 18, 2021, 05:38:58 PM
Just saw his press conference on SSN there, he actually spoke very well and didn't miss his targets, came across as a bit unhinged like but hey ho. He's going out swinging

No he came across as utterly pathetic, like you are doing. No accountability whatsoever, pretty much everyone said it here at the time of the trip and then when the subsequent photos were released. He is an arrogant arsehole who never takes responsibility for his frequent mistakes.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

naka

Just saw his press conference on SSN there, he actually spoke very well and didn't miss his targets, came across as a bit unhinged like but hey ho. He's going out swinging
thought hispress conference was all over the place,

bennydorano

Quote from: Angelo on January 19, 2021, 09:59:33 AM

No he came across as utterly pathetic, like you are doing. No accountability whatsoever, pretty much everyone said it here at the time of the trip and then when the subsequent photos were released. He is an arrogant arsehole who never takes responsibility for his frequent mistakes.

But he stated facts and spoke logically, he reminded me of a certain young scallywag

Angelo

Quote from: bennydorano on January 19, 2021, 11:16:52 AM

But he stated facts and spoke logically, he reminded me of a certain young scallywag

He didn't state facts at all. He went on an ill judged rant defending himself for a shitshow he was largely responsible for.

The same guy who hung on Bolingoli earlier in the season.

bennydorano

Quote from: Angelo on January 19, 2021, 11:54:15 AM

He didn't state facts at all. He went on an ill judged rant defending himself for a shitshow he was largely responsible for.

He stated facts as he saw them, like you do. Logically as well.

Angelo

Quote from: bennydorano on January 19, 2021, 12:11:32 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 19, 2021, 11:54:15 AM

He stated facts as he saw them, like you do. Logically as well.

He didn't accept any responsibility and contradicted his stance with Bolingoli.

marty34

Take off the blinkers.

Lennon has lost Celtic the 10iar- that's his legacy. Own it.

I'd say you are the only Celtic supporter who supports Lennon.  You are completely out of touch on this Dubai issue.  It's been a complete embarassment.  Especially after Lennon criticising the Scottish FA on the same issue.  No shame.

Hopefully it's a final swing by him.

Lawell out. Lennon out.

bennydorano

Sorry boys, I was being sarcastic (fairly obviously I thought), so I'll stop rather than pollute further.

tonto1888

Quote from: bennydorano on January 19, 2021, 01:14:57 PM
Sorry boys, I was being sarcastic (fairly obviously I thought), so I'll stop rather than pollute further.

It was pretty clear mate

uimhr ocht

The Scottish government changed social distancing from 2---till 3 metres  just to punish the club going to dubai,one rule for one club and not the other,thats why we had 13 plyers ruled out for hibs,livingston,3 people only allowed on a 54 seater coach,it was a massive mistake going to dubai and we need a new clearout manager ceo but this seems political somehow and you can see lennons fury yesterday.

Angelo

Quote from: uimhr ocht on January 19, 2021, 02:40:47 PM
The Scottish government changed social distancing from 2---till 3 metres  just to punish the club going to dubai,one rule for one club and not the other,thats why we had 13 plyers ruled out for hibs,livingston,3 people only allowed on a 54 seater coach,it was a massive mistake going to dubai and we need a new clearout manager ceo but this seems political somehow and you can see lennons fury yesterday.

Why did the club go to Dubai?

They castigated Bolingoli for taking a trip to Spain so the arrogrance and hypocrisy from Lennon and the club is staggering.

Tone deaf.

tonto1888

Bolingoli went away without telling the club he had gone. That was the big issue with him

Angelo

Quote from: tonto1888 on January 19, 2021, 03:01:24 PM
Bolingoli went away without telling the club he had gone. That was the big issue with him

So the only issue was that he didn't tell the club meanwhile it was fine for the whole squad to fly away half way round the world in the middle of the highest rate of transmission, have two players come back with positive tests, have 13 players miss two games, drop points in those two games and the manager doesn't think he has any responsibility to take?

The arrogance is off the chain.

uimhr ocht

Hypocrisy is a two way street the government turned a blind eye to scotlands anitics while abroad and other protocols clubs have done,bollingoli done a solo run not telling anyone while celtic got permission to travel to dubai even though it was self inflicting wrong decision to do so.