?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

general_lee

Quote from: rodney trotter on January 11, 2021, 12:13:22 PM
13 Celtic players self isolating. Along with Lennon and John Kennedy . 1 player tested positive. What was Lennon doing bringing them to Dubai on a training camp in a pandemic?
Nothing surprises me. When I first saw the pictures of their jolly I thought f**k it, benefit of the doubt, they're off the back of winning a quadruple treble. Even when they're lazing about by the pool drinking beer. I tried to tell myself they deserved some down time. It's shambolic. They shouldn't have went. It should have been postponed. Now the management and 13 of the squad are isolating in the middle of a league campaign. You just couldn't write it. Absolutely farcical

trailer

marty34

13 Celtic players self isolating. Along with Lennon and John Kennedy . 1 player tested positive. What was Lennon doing bringing them to Dubai on a training camp in a pandemic?

Lawell and Lennon out to f*^k.

What an embarrassment, in this year of all years.

marty34

screenexile

Madness... I mean who thought this was a good idea??

general_lee

Quote from: marty34 on January 11, 2021, 12:41:32 PM
Has anybody told Angelo??
He's currently stood outside Celtic park shouting obscenities

rodney trotter

They'll have a fairly makeshift team for tonight's game v Hibernian. If the League was close and this happened it would have been some mess.

Moussa Dembele joining Atletico Madrid on loan with option to buy. Celtic probaly have a sell on clause in that deal.

Angelo

The detachment from the board and management team to fans is off the scale.

Have they held their hands up for anything in this shitshow of a season yet?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Angelo

All the big licks Lennon was giving about Bolingoli letting the team down this season.

Sack him now.

Angelo

On a more positive note, Lennon and Kennedy won't be there.

toby47

Quote from: rodney trotter on January 11, 2021, 01:34:58 PM
They'll have a fairly makeshift team for tonight's game v Hibernian. If the League was close and this happened it would have been some mess.

Moussa Dembele joining Atletico Madrid on loan with option to buy. Celtic probaly have a sell on clause in that deal.

0% sell on clause for Celtic I heard. Which is hard to believe?

clarshack

another mess on Lennon's watch, how the guy is still in a job beggars belief.

Targetman

Just seen the team, still good enough to win but what is going on at Celtic at the minute is a complete embarrassment, the sooner this season is over the better!!

marty34

Quote from: Angelo on January 11, 2021, 01:43:29 PM
On a more positive note, Lennon and Kennedy won't be there.

Ironicall it's Jullien who has tested positive...and him injured.

Wtf was he in Dubai for?

Lawell and Lennon out...now.

tonto1888

Quote from: Angelo on January 11, 2021, 01:40:23 PM
All the big licks Lennon was giving about Bolingoli letting the team down this season.

Sack him now.

And Lawell