Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Dougal Maguire

I can't see how there could even be 9,000 there. Ground I'd much less that half full.
Careful now

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on July 14, 2017, 06:51:19 PM
I can't see how there could even be 9,000 there. Ground I'd much less that half full.

Looks more like 4000
Would have been 8-0 if it wasnt for Carrol
I blame those linfield players who smell a bit of mass its a disgrace so it is

clarshack

Quote from: Targetman on July 14, 2017, 06:28:22 PM
Griffiths booked for getting a bottle of buckie chucked at him, like wtf!!

armstrong also booked after being on the end of a shocking challenge. the referee has been a joke.

SHEEDY

That booking for griffiths has to be the worst decision I have seen. He was getting pelted by all sorts including a glass buckfast bottle.
nil satis nisi optimum

stew

Quote from: clarshack on July 14, 2017, 06:56:46 PM
Quote from: Targetman on July 14, 2017, 06:28:22 PM
Griffiths booked for getting a bottle of buckie chucked at him, like wtf!!

armstrong also booked after being on the end of a shocking challenge. the referee has been a joke.

Things were gong so well, lingfield were only two own and Celtic got fucked by the referee at least three times there will be hell to pay in the second leg
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

the home side did not try a lick to get back into the game, if Rodgers cares about his players at all he will take this personally for them and hammer these f**kers at paradise!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

Just sitting on train at Adelaide heading to.Belfast.City.centre.Where were.you all when the team needed you.😠

Dougal Maguire

Careful now

Kilkevan

Quote from: SHEEDY on July 14, 2017, 07:02:11 PM
That booking for griffiths has to be the worst decision I have seen. He was getting pelted by all sorts including a glass buckfast bottle.

I'm not a Celtic supporter but this is ludicrous...

https://youtu.be/BiT1xOnFxt0

Main Street

How many bananas were thrown at Sinclair?

ONeill

Griffiths was stupid though. 3 mins before that he took a corner in the same spot and did a 5-1 gesture to the Linfield fans. You don't rattle a cage of apes and put your health in danger.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

illdecide

Quote from: ONeill on July 14, 2017, 10:12:38 PM
Griffiths was stupid though. 3 mins before that he took a corner in the same spot and did a 5-1 gesture to the Linfield fans. You don't rattle a cage of apes and put your health in danger.

So if you wind someone up it's ok for them to throw bottles at you, sure if you wind them enough they could jump out of the crowd and stab ya...FFS wise up.

Did you see the Cop in background recording the crowd so i'll assume it'll be pretty easy along with CCTV in stadium to pick out the culprits but if they're anything like their DUP Politicians then it'll be swept under the carpet.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Targetman

He tied a Celtic scarf to the goalpost after the game just like he did at ibrokes, he's always up for the craic, the Huns love him really!!

ONeill

Nope. Not what I said.

If you go to the home of alcohol-fuelled apes and tease them, they'll do you. Doesn't make it right but FFS.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Targetman

Video on twitter already of the p***k who threw the buckie bottle,let's see if he's named and shamed asap.