Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

playwiththewind1st

Willie Wallace seems to have had a titter of wit.

Hotrocks

Quote from: T Fearon on May 21, 2017, 11:59:28 AM
I do not have an autograph book,I have an official published text book wentitled The Lisbon Lions, with the autographs (and for reasons of authenticity my photograph with all the signatories) of all but Willie Wallace.Like many other adults I collect signed sporting memorabilia.

Now my question remains unanswered.What do others who pontificate on this thread do to support the club in practical ways.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D sweet jaysus

The Stallion

I'm not a Celtic supporter but I popped in here as I've been accused by a few people of being T Fearon, and I wanted to try and understand where this confusion stems from.

Why does T Fearon receive such abuse from other posters?  Is it due to something which happened years ago which I'm unaware of? Because from looking at the recent posts on here it seems dangerously close to bullying of someone who is apparently quite advanced in years.

Hotrocks

laoislad

Quote from: playwiththewind1st on May 21, 2017, 12:04:28 PM
Willie Wallace seems to have had a titter of wit.
Is that the fella from Braveheart?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: The Stallion on May 21, 2017, 12:10:20 PM
I'm not a Celtic supporter but I popped in here as I've been accused by a few people of being T Fearon, and I wanted to try and understand where this confusion stems from.

Why does T Fearon receive such abuse from other posters?  Is it due to something which happened years ago which I'm unaware of? Because from looking at the recent posts on here it seems dangerously close to bullying of someone who is apparently quite advanced in years.

What thread is next? Armagh thread? Derry?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Aaron Boone

What happened to the famed Lions in the 1968 European Cup?

playwiththewind1st

They lost to Dynamo Kiev.

I've heard a suggestion that Brendan Rodgers didn't get his tactics right, over the 2 legs.

The Stallion

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 21, 2017, 12:19:18 PM
Quote from: The Stallion on May 21, 2017, 12:10:20 PM

What thread is next? Armagh thread? Derry?

Is there any chance of getting a response which addresses my post? Genuinely curious as to why T Fearon seems to get so much abuse. Hopefully sometime can shed some light on the matter.

T Fearon

Because I am non confornist and confront bullshittery at all times.

thebar

Well done lads what a season you's have had congrats to all involved its a great achievement...well done again :)

The Stallion

Quote from: T Fearon on May 21, 2017, 02:13:26 PM
Because I am non confornist and confront bullshittery at all times.

Is this true?  Is there nothing more to it than what T Fearon suggests?  I'm afraid I am not an avid reader of his posts so I'm not sure.

T Fearon

Ok winning the league unbeaten is impressive but the top goalscorer in the same league was playing part time in the Irish League a few years ago.It was also the season in which Celtic suffered their heaviest ever defeat in Europe and arguably their most embarrassing result ever in a competitive fixture in Gibraltar.

The Stallion

Celtic are shite, and Rodgers is a clown.

T Fearon

No one is saying that but over praise is not merited.