Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Newbridge Exile

Fantastic gesture from Brendan Rogers spending time at the NI hospice on Christmas day and also handing over a cheque for £26k  after a collection from the first team squad

tonto1888

2 up and playing well by all accounts

Il Bomber Destro

an léirmheastóir

Going for a 4-1 win moussa Sinclair and Armstrong all on the scoresheet. Could be more.

Milltown Row2

I wonder should I cash out now? 4/1 was a good price... think Celtic should push on but not having it their own way
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

A carbon copy of last year's Scottish Cup semi final,Celtic second best but drawing at half time,the sort of performance Ronny was pilloried for

bennydorano

Celtic defence is pish, Sky pointing the finger at Sviatchencko for a couple of lapses but I thought Izzaguire was at fault (& is a total liability).  Brown needs to settle the jets, Sinclair Celtic's best so far. Some strike by Dembele.

Hopefully sort it for 2nd half & push on, probably a bit of complacency there but maybe Rangers due a bit of credit for their tactics & pressing play.

Main Street

Quote from: illdecide on December 27, 2016, 05:23:48 PM
I think he'll go with Dembele up front on his own against Sevco...

Gordon
Lustig
Sumunovic
Sviatchenko
Izaguirre
Brown
Armstrong
Sinclair
Rogic
Forrest
Dembele

Bar injuries or Rogic not making it that will be his starting 11
Close, but no cigar  :)  you should have predicted Rogic not making it.

That was an outrageously brilliant goal from Dembele, some lovely touches from him and Sinclair, especially Dembele's elbow into the face of his marker. The team need to up their game a few notches in the 2nd half.

Milltown Row2

Decent game big enough gulf between the teams but Rangers to their credit have put in a good shift, but the score line just about reflects the effort
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Main Street

Celtic controlled the game in the 2nd half and won it pulling up.

Gabriel_Hurl

Convincing

19 points clear

No doubt His (Arse) Holiness will be in complaining about something trivial shortly

bennydorano

Could've scored 4/5 but could've conceded 3/4.

Main Street

Quote from: bennydorano on December 31, 2016, 02:24:49 PM
Could've scored 4/5 but could've conceded 3/4.
More like Celtic could have scored 10 and Rangers could have scored 3.

an léirmheastóir

Barring the first 25 mins Celtic totally dominated that game hit post cross bar forced the keeper into quality saves. Celtic were not at their brilliant best today but showed plenty of glimpses of the class act they are. Moussa Sinclair brown Armstrong all a step above the rest. Rodgers has a plan of work and he is going through it nicely be interesting to see what he brings in this month to set up for champions league in the summer. Think we need a left back another broony type holding mf and a right sided attacker to replace Roberts, I doubt we will get keeping him.

illdecide

Quote from: Main Street on December 31, 2016, 01:19:25 PM
Quote from: illdecide on December 27, 2016, 05:23:48 PM
I think he'll go with Dembele up front on his own against Sevco...

Gordon
Lustig
Sumunovic
Sviatchenko
Izaguirre
Brown
Armstrong
Sinclair
Rogic
Forrest
Dembele

Bar injuries or Rogic not making it that will be his starting 11
Close, but no cigar  :)  you should have predicted Rogic not making it.

That was an outrageously brilliant goal from Dembele, some lovely touches from him and Sinclair, especially Dembele's elbow into the face of his marker. The team need to up their game a few notches in the 2nd half.

Aye I knew when Rogic didn't play midweek that he wouldn't be risked today...😉.  Match on chances probably could have been 7-4 in Celtics favour, Sevco actually surprised me a little as they played rightly at times although I wasn't Impressed with Celtics defense or lack of it.
That open game there today would have been perfect for the wizard of Oz, I reckon Rogic would have had a field day out there. Anyway job done and now sign 2 quality players and bed them in for the summer. Onwards and upwards.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch