?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Hectic

Quote from: ashman on October 26, 2016, 11:08:47 PM
Quote from: uimhr ocht on October 26, 2016, 10:47:55 PM
Scoreline flattered us tonight but 8 changes to the team left us  shakey in defence, sloppy passing also,roberts armstrong were good. 3pts secured when all the rest of the teams drop points its a good night for celtic.

Us ????? Will you ever grow up.  I see your main contenders for the league lost last night on front of 2,800 people.  Pub league for bigots.

Good man - if this is the way you need to think to feel better about yourself carry on and get it all out of your system - blind generalisations are not my thing but I realise for some folk this is the medicine for their mind.

Applesisapples

8 changes, Celtic could have been 4 up at half time, ok Ross got a few chances but at the end of the day it was 4-0. Fair play to Rodgers he brought on Bitton and Sinclair to steady the ship and managed to rest people whilst getting a result job done and salary earned. Only a clown would say otherwise or expect Celtic to take anything from that CL group.

Champion The Wonder Horse

Best record at this stage of a league season since 1966-67.
Best record at this stage of a league season for any new Celtic manager.

Quote from: ONeill on October 26, 2016, 10:24:32 PM
Has any side in Scotland gone unbeaten in the league?

Tommy Burns' team lost one game in 1995-96 season, but didn't win the league.

Hectic

Quote from: Champion The Wonder Horse on October 27, 2016, 11:26:20 AM
Best record at this stage of a league season since 1966-67.
Best record at this stage of a league season for any new Celtic manager.

Quote from: ONeill on October 26, 2016, 10:24:32 PM
Has any side in Scotland gone unbeaten in the league?

Tommy Burns' team lost one game in 1995-96 season, but didn't win the league.

Did that team not go a full calendar year uneaten in the league?

StGallsGAA

QuoteTommy Burns' team lost one game in 1995-96 season, but didn't win the league.

I think you're maybe getting confused with ladies team? ;)

Hectic

Quote from: StGallsGAA on October 27, 2016, 09:35:31 PM
QuoteTommy Burns' team lost one game in 1995-96 season, but didn't win the league.

I think you're maybe getting confused with ladies team? ;)

Ha

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Hectic

62: Celtic (1915–17)
Under their first manager Willie Maley, Celtic established a United Kingdom record for an unbeaten sequence of 62 matches between November 1915 and April 1917, including two games in a day, played against Raith Rovers and Motherwell. Patsy Gallagher and Jimmy 'Napoleon' McMenemy were the stars of a team which also featured Alec 'The Icicle' McNair, who still holds the Scottish club's appearances record of 604.

T Fearon

Young Tierney out for a couple of months.

under the bar

Some performance today to grind out a 1-0 win against the best Aberdeen side since The days of Ferguson.   O'Neill, Burns and Lennon usually slipped up in this tie despite facing vastly inferior Aberdeen sides.   Rodgers proving himself a better manager than all 3 in his first season.  Take a bow BR. 

T Fearon

Ffs Aberdeen were beaten by Hamilton in midweek.A mediocre side in a mediocre league which Celtic should have sealed the points against by half time

thebar

Another 3 points away from home...well clear at the top....cant ask for more...well done to all keep it going!

charlieTully

the dons keeper had a great game. celtic could have had 5 or 6, rogic should have had a hat trick Aberdeen created very little until the last few mins, still unbeaten in the spl. the future is green.

uimhr ocht

Young tierney out for two months will be missed although izzy came in today, good win today would love to get a result tues to get that away monkey of the back.