Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

lynchbhoy

bit disappointed Celtic didn't win but it is a work in progress for Rogers at Celtic. think credit to the Celtic though as man city have been dominant in English league. so this puts to bed the question of whether celtic could compete in english league.
a 20 million team doing that against a team worth hundreds of millions.
Rogers doing very well.
Tony you can give over with your bitterness. whatever Rogers did to you - you are being irrational beyond belief.
still a lot to improve on.
I agree Scott Brown or tourĂ© were majestic tonight. 

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Main Street on September 28, 2016, 09:46:10 PM
That was a spine tingling atmosphere, the support lifted the proverbial roof  in the last 15 minutes when Celtic found a second wind. Brown was back to his best, Toure was imperiously elegant  and Gordon was inch perfect.
The only thing missing was a Celtic 4th goal.

yeah fans were at their magnificent best again tonight. the singing was outstanding

can't wait to get back over to Celtic park !

Champion The Wonder Horse

The problem with being a troll is that on many occasions you end up looking like an awful fool. Spectacularly so, in some instances.

yellowcard

I doubt if there was a better match tonight in the champions league. Celtic deserved to be ahead at half time but as they fatigued in the second half they were glad to get a point. However they got an excellent result against a side that have won all their games to date this season. The manner of the performance was very encouraging as it wasn't just the long ball stuff and playing for knock downs that we seen under previous regimes, they actually tried to keep possession with a bunch of far inferior players to the opposition. So the kudos has to go to Rodgers tonight for a very brave display to go for the jugular from the off. It's one point more than I thought they would get from the group at the outset.

Nigel White

Quote from: T Fearon on September 28, 2016, 09:39:39 PM
Let's get this right? An own goal,a deflected shot and a complete gift,and hanging on like grim death for a draw against a seriously under par Man City team and the manager is being hailed as some sort of guru?
youre making yourself look an even bigger tit than usual

Over the Bar

How fitting that Celtic, a club whose history is interwoven with the plight of the oppressed,   fail to bow to the latest bully-club whose fast-track rise to the top was brought about by despot owners of Royal privilege who have oppressed, denied justice and refused to consider equality to their fellow countrymen.   Shame on Guardiola for taking their blood-money given his Catalan background.

tonto1888

Quote from: laoislad on September 28, 2016, 09:45:36 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on September 28, 2016, 09:39:30 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 28, 2016, 09:13:22 PM
I am only being realistic,Expecting this Celtic team not to concede again is like expecting a miracle

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Pretty sure he said Celtic wouldn't win one point in the group stages. I can't be arsed to look for the post but I'm sure he did say that.
I thought Celtic were excellent. Fair play.

Think he said we wouldn't even score a goal

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on September 26, 2016, 09:24:07 PM
Sadly with the manager utterly incapable of learning from past mistakes and his inability to address the continued leaking of goals,I can only see a field day for Aguero and Co.I will be pleasantly surprised if we avoid defeat by more than three goals

And he said this

Club Rossa

Tony, you should be delighted tonight.Tottenham's record still stands😜

bennydorano

Very tactically astute from Rogers, the high pressing pressure game totally unsettled City, goals at both ends sloppy. I thought he was pushing his luck bringing on Griffiths tbh, but it fitted well with the high pressing game. City were made to look very ordinary rather than playing poorly imo.

Rogic & Bitton both have a bit of the John McEntees about them, swaggering about like it's a training session although maybe it's just their lack of mobility.

ned

clarshack

Fantastic point especially with gladbach losing.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Over the Bar on September 28, 2016, 10:04:17 PM
How fitting that Celtic, a club whose history is interwoven with the plight of the oppressed,   fail to bow to the latest bully-club whose fast-track rise to the top was brought about by despot owners of Royal privilege who have oppressed, denied justice and refused to consider equality to their fellow countrymen.   Shame on Guardiola for taking their blood-money given his Catalan background.

???

Here's me thinking it was a game of soccer.

bennydorano

Quote from: T Fearon on September 24, 2016, 11:21:31 PM
You all were orgasmic about beating Rangers 5-1 a few weeks ago, yet a few days later we lost 7 nil.Beating SPL teams is par for the course with the squad and budget we have,I guarantee the 6-1 win to day won't prevent a hiding against Man City on Wednesday.

Guardiola V Coco,even the thought of it makes me shudder
Cough