?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on April 18, 2016, 05:38:25 PM
I agree.But will Moyes take the job? I doubt it.There are no easy fixes or solutions.Deila did ok in his first year with the likes of Guidetti,Denayer etc but that quality has not been replaced.
No passion, no tactics, no balls and as for the Ronnie Roar my christ I'm embarrassed for him. He has failed with flying colours.

illdecide

P Lawell has a hard job in fairness lads and the easy thing would be to throw silly money at players and that still guarantees you nothing, I think if we hit a jewel in a manager he may well loosen the purse strings a we bit but we have serious squad members to get rid of first of all and reduce the wage bill to make way for a few new signings. I said along when people were saying we're not good enough for the Champions League that smaller teams with less budget are playing us off the park and making it to the group stages of CL, there are 3-4 places every year available for lesser teams to get into group stages and we should bar getting a tough draw should be making it at least 50% of the time.

Celtic need the right manager in place with a bit of savy around the transfer market and we'll improve 10 fold. As for P Lawell he may give the manager more money next season for players or we won't get the right man to take the job but another "Yes" man. Rangers have stated that they need to strengthen but said they will not go into debt to do so. Have they learned their lesson from before? time will tell.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

themac_23

Let Ronny win the league and then go, citing personal reasons or something similar. Dont want David Moyes, very rarely did a Moyes team ever go out and try put 3-4 past someone he's all about getting 1 up and defending it. We need to think outside the box, whats Rodgers doing these days? i know he's a Celtic man and the chance to bring celtic into the champions league might be enough for him. Big Mick would be a good shout, seems to be able to get lesser players to play good football and dig out results. he's doing a great job with Ipswich and his main striker as Daryl Murphy who couldnt hit a barn door for us!

Milltown Row2

thought I'd posted this..... Anyway the talk about Rangers not being Rangers.... is it down to the fact that Celtic fans can now say that the new Rangers will never match Celtic record and Celtic will eventually beat Rangers record, so becoming the most successful domestic team in Scotland? Is that it? Rangers still play in Ibrox, same fans and same tops?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

The fact that tickets were like hens teeth on Sunday show that Celtic fans believe they were playing Rangers.

MoChara

Neil Lennon throwing his hat int he ring for Ronnies job again

themac_23

Quote from: MoChara on April 19, 2016, 12:02:04 PM
Neil Lennon throwing his hat int he ring for Ronnies job again

Wouldn't want him back, he had his time, thought he would walk into a job in the english prem and when he didn't and had a grim time at Bolton he thinks Celtic will take him back? Thanks for the memories Neill but not again. In fact, would go as far as to say id rather John Hughes or Paul Hartley before Lennon again

lenny

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 19, 2016, 11:13:33 AM
thought I'd posted this..... Anyway the talk about Rangers not being Rangers.... is it down to the fact that Celtic fans can now say that the new Rangers will never match Celtic record and Celtic will eventually beat Rangers record, so becoming the most successful domestic team in Scotland? Is that it? Rangers still play in Ibrox, same fans and same tops?

They were liquidated, that is not in question. They changed their name to the rangers and started up again as a new club.

nrico2006

Have UEFA or FIFA not previously said that although a new company they are still the same club and if for arguments sake they win the scottish league next season then it won't be classed as their first title but will simply be added to the dozens the club won previously.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

lenny

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 19, 2016, 12:32:52 PM
Have UEFA or FIFA not previously said that although a new company they are still the same club and if for arguments sake they win the scottish league next season then it won't be classed as their first title but will simply be added to the dozens the club won previously.

Where did you see that or are you just making it up. Fifa have made it clear in some statements that they are regarded as a completely new club.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: lenny on April 19, 2016, 12:26:55 PM

They were liquidated, that is not in question. They changed their name to the rangers and started up again as a new club.

Yep, that's the answer I was expecting
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

snoopdog

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 19, 2016, 12:58:43 PM

Same stadium same sectarian fan base.  Same club. You guys are kidding yourselves in a pointless argument.

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: snoopdog on April 19, 2016, 01:13:13 PM

Same stadium same sectarian fan base.  Same club. You guys are kidding yourselves in a pointless argument.

So they'll have a lot of debt to pay back then?

Maroon Manc

Milltown Row2

Quote from: snoopdog on April 19, 2016, 01:13:13 PM

so no one has answered my point, is it because Rangers have a better domestic history than Celtic in terms of leagues and the like, do they feel this Rangers (the new ones) are a completely different club with no history? Marathon changed its name to Snickers ... still a Marathon to me