Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

foxcommander

They sure are. Seems like their celebrations are getting a little out of hand.
Theres one for the Viz "Up the ars* corner"
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

T Fearon

Shocking display in Norway tonight.Also Commons losing it with the management after being substituted.Fear Ronny's days are numbered

Main Street

I don't know what Cummins was shouting at the management team after he was subbed, but I agree with him.
Amongst many issues, the build up play is way too slow. The sum being garnered from the parts in that team is below the standards they are capable of.

charlieTully

Beyond depressing  new manager needed ASAP.

stiffler

Brendan Rodgers would be the man for celtic.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

bennydorano

Brendy would be a fantastic capture. Cant see Ronny being shifted anytime soon.

NAG1

Quote from: bennydorano on October 23, 2015, 09:22:46 AM

BR wouldnt touch Celtic with a barge pole, if he did he would be basically accepting that this is the end of his career.

He will go throw a few more highish profile jobs before he takes his pension at Celtic.

naka

Quote from: stiffler on October 23, 2015, 07:23:04 AM
Brendan Rodgers would be the man for celtic.
yip I am sure he can sort out that defence

screenexile

Quote from: NAG1 on October 23, 2015, 09:27:43 AM

BR wouldnt touch Celtic with a barge pole, if he did he would be basically accepting that this is the end of his career.

He will go throw a few more highish profile jobs before he takes his pension at Celtic.

That would be some climb down going to Celtic after Liverpool!! Agreed it's the type of thing he might do towards the end of his career the Celtic job isn't what it once was!

themac_23

Really poor last night, the defence was terrible, Emilo shouldnt be near the team i would have Blackett in LB also i don't think the tactic 4-2-3-1 works in europe caught out too far forward too often, we aren't clinical enough for it to work, look at how many goals we concede on the counter attack. Still think Commons was out of order having a go at JC, commons couldn't keep the balance when we went 2 up top so he was always gonna be the 1 hooked, anyone complaining bout taking commons off should remember the last time one of our managers went proper gung ho chasing a game and kept all his attackers on, how did that work out for us Tony Moybary?

illdecide

I don't like to criticise individuals but Jasus a blind man can see where Celtic are going wrong. I know we don't have the finances of other big teams but much smaller clubs with tighter budgets than Celtic are handing us our arse on a plate. Boyata looks to have been a poor buy, Ambrose is a liability and always has been especially in European games and if Izaguirre keeps his place in that team them im thick as f**k and know f**k all about football.

How many times have we to be let down with the same guys for the penny to drop and realise they're not good enough, I'm all for giving the guys a chance to prove themselves but Ronnie D is def running out of time and with K Commins outburst last night and the fans backing him too he's going to be under serious pressure. F**k Celtic are so frustrating to watch, they play with one forward up front in every game and never change their formation. Surely playing most of that dirt in Scotland we can play two up front and change to a more defensive unit to suit better teams...ahh Jasus i don't know.

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

themac_23

Quote from: illdecide on October 23, 2015, 11:59:18 AM
I don't like to criticise individuals but Jasus a blind man can see where Celtic are going wrong. I know we don't have the finances of other big teams but much smaller clubs with tighter budgets than Celtic are handing us our arse on a plate. Boyata looks to have been a poor buy, Ambrose is a liability and always has been especially in European games and if Izaguirre keeps his place in that team them im thick as f**k and know f**k all about football.

How many times have we to be let down with the same guys for the penny to drop and realise they're not good enough, I'm all for giving the guys a chance to prove themselves but Ronnie D is def running out of time and with K Commins outburst last night and the fans backing him too he's going to be under serious pressure. F**k Celtic are so frustrating to watch, they play with one forward up front in every game and never change their formation. Surely playing most of that dirt in Scotland we can play two up front and change to a more defensive unit to suit better teams...ahh Jasus i don't know.

Think RD knows he's going to have to change things now, i think the signing of carlton cole might be a sign of that. Problem RD has is where does he play all his midfielders? 4-2-3-1 is the only way he can get brown, bitton and johansen in the team. personally i think bitton will go in Jan. id also like to see your boy bailey get a go Gordon has been awful this season. team id like to see would be:

Bailey

Lustig Simunovic Blackett Janko

GMS Brown/ Bitton Johansen Forrest

Cole Griffiths

ashman

Mick McCarthy would be a good appointment here .

illdecide

Quote from: ashman on October 23, 2015, 12:51:49 PM
Mick McCarthy would be a good appointment here .

what on the GAA Board?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

lenny

Quote from: screenexile on October 23, 2015, 10:37:46 AM
Quote from: NAG1 on October 23, 2015, 09:27:43 AM

That would be some climb down going to Celtic after Liverpool!! Agreed it's the type of thing he might do towards the end of his career the Celtic job isn't what it once was!

The 2 clubs are fairly equivalent in terms of size and fan base. The climb down would be in terms of the leagues. The gap between the leagues has grown and grown with all the tv money from sky and bt. Celtic for winning the spl get less than 2 million from tv money, the bottom team in the epl gets around 100 million. in spite of all that Celtic could go into the epl with their current squad and finish around mid table. The tabloids and english media would like people to think differently but Celtics results in the europa league in the last 2 seasons are similar to the english teams who have qualified. If the tv bubble bursts which could happen there wouldn't be a massive difference in the leagues. The epl is vastly overrated with teams like stoke and west brom paying massive fees and wages to very very ordinary foreign players.