Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

And another big day to come with trophy presentation.In cidentally I travelled to Glasgow via ferry and coach today for a meagre £30 return.In fact I am on the return ferry to Belfast now! Add in fact £20 for match ticket and I saw Celtic wjn the league for £50! Outstanding value!

rrhf

Some Craic Lennon giving out about the Scottish Pfa awards. It, would be a harsh lesson to give away a Scottish Pfa player of the year winner.

T Fearon

Whatever about the player of the year,it's good to see Neil himself nominated for Manager of the Year,a title he deserves for the performances and qualification for the last 16 in Europe alone.

rrhf

Agreed Reminds me of the charisma of David Jeffrey

michaelg

Quote from: rrhf on April 30, 2013, 09:43:23 PM
Agreed Reminds me of the charisma of David Jeffrey
Big DJ sure to be getting sacked soon.

qubdub

Anyone for the Cliftonville game? Should be a novel enough experience.

illdecide

Quote from: qubdub on July 16, 2013, 01:54:58 PM
Anyone for the Cliftonville game? Should be a novel enough experience.
I'd go if I could have got a ticket. If u have a spare let me know
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

5 Sams

Will we see the Celtic hard core at Solitude? Rod & Billy?
The Aristocrat Years

bennydorano

Will there be any nonsense on the streets outside? Bound to be trouble, somebodys civil & religious liberties must be being ignored. ::)

illdecide

I'd be very surprised if there were not a few celts lying in the gutter somewhere tonight after you the game with the crop that's going on at the main with the loyalists and their peaceful protesting...

orangeman

I hope the Celts fans have a change of clothes with them !

Belfast city centre shirt warning for Celtic fans Glasgow Celtic players train at Solitude on Tuesday Continue reading the main story

Glasgow Celtic football fans have been urged not to wear club colours in Belfast city centre on Wednesday.

The advice has come from officials of Cliftonville FC, who play the Scottish side in a UEFA Champions League game.

Cliftonville director David Begley said: "Belfast city centre is a very welcoming place.

"But people are very sensitive about colours, not just this week. As a result, it´s probably best to avoid wearing colours into the city centre."

The sides meet in a second qualifying round, first leg game at Cliftonville's Solitude ground in north Belfast. Kick-off is 19:45 BST on Wednesday.

Hundreds of Celtic fans are expected to travel to Northern Ireland for the game.

Mr Begley added: "This has nothing to do with politics, it's the same sort of advice Manchester United fans would be given about walking about Liverpool on a match day."

The advice comes after five nights of unrest in parts of the city after an Orange Order parade was banned from marching on a stretch of the Crumlin Road in north Belfast that separates loyalist and nationalist communities.

rodney trotter

Cavan man Chris Curran after coming on for his debut for Cliftonville, former Utd trainee.

Orior

I could hear the socceroos cheering and screaming as I tee'd off at my local golf club  :o
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Orior on July 17, 2013, 10:28:26 PM
I could hear the socceroos cheering and screaming as I tee'd off at my local golf club  :o
Middle clawss bastard.

illdecide

is the celtic game on anywhere tonight?