Over the Bar

Quote from: laoislad on December 16, 2018, 06:15:26 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on December 16, 2018, 06:07:58 PM
Quote from: Over the Bar on December 16, 2018, 04:39:10 PM
Quote from: TheMaster on December 16, 2018, 04:08:33 PM
Can see pool winning this 4/5 nil.
Blew your load too soon it seems....
When this is the extent of your ambitions.... 😂
No point replying to Over the Bar, the little turd won't be posting on here for a bit.
Usual quality of mudslinging we've come to expect from  the man who defends the indefensible LFC chants everytime they are heard. Pig, grunt.

north_antrim_hound

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

trueblue1234

Quote from: Over the Bar on December 16, 2018, 06:56:47 PM
Quote from: laoislad on December 16, 2018, 06:15:26 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on December 16, 2018, 06:07:58 PM
Quote from: Over the Bar on December 16, 2018, 04:39:10 PM
Quote from: TheMaster on December 16, 2018, 04:08:33 PM
Can see pool winning this 4/5 nil.
Blew your load too soon it seems....
When this is the extent of your ambitions.... 😂
No point replying to Over the Bar, the little turd won't be posting on here for a bit.
Usual quality of mudslinging we've come to expect from  the man who defends the indefensible LFC chants everytime they are heard. Pig, grunt.
Sometimes exile isn't the worst decision.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

gawa316

Thought Jurgen's teeth looked great

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

From the Bunker

Quote from: gawa316 on December 16, 2018, 07:42:26 PM
Thought Jurgen's teeth looked great

I suppose when you are smiling as much and as often as Klopp is lately, you need presentable teeth!  ;D

Armamike

That'll do.  Shaquiri, what a little gem he is turning out to be. Apart from 15 mins after the goal against the run of play Liverpool played Man U off the pitch.  The squandered chances is a trait this season.  36 attempts in a game of football against your rivals is a weird stat.  Should really have reaped more than 3 goals. 

More pressure heaped on Mourinho. Couldn't wish it more on a classless git.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Boycey

Speaking of classless gits Collymore on some roll tonight turning Souness's dislike of Pogba into something racial

TabClear

Great week. That was probably the most bizzare Liverpool United game I can remember. 36 shots without ever really cutting United open or creating clear cut chances and with Salah being quiet. Fabinho was outstanding as was Robertson. Firmino went through a lot of work up front and Fair play to Clyne as well, he never looked off the pace even at the end.

It has to be said that United were dreadful, no creativity and no organisation at the back. Jose came with his usual "park the bus and bring Fellaini on"mentality and it would have been a travesty if he got anything out of the game even allowing for two deflections.

On to Wolves

Hound

Biggest positive is it looks like we might have a proper midfielder in Fabinho. A midfielder not content with just sideways passing and not afraid to take a risk. He dominated the match. Of course United were absolute dogshit, so he'll have to prove he can do it all/most of the time, but very positive.

Keita not bad, does seem to get tired. He really needs a goal though to get him going I think.

gawa316

Quote from: Hound on December 17, 2018, 07:28:17 AM
Biggest positive is it looks like we might have a proper midfielder in Fabinho. A midfielder not content with just sideways passing and not afraid to take a risk. He dominated the match. Of course United were absolute dogshit, so he'll have to prove he can do it all/most of the time, but very positive.

Keita not bad, does seem to get tired. He really needs a goal though to get him going I think.

Agree with all that...biggest surprise has been Gini's performances this season. Thought he would've been a bit part player this season. Only midfielder to play in every big game this season (Spurs, Chelsea, PSG, Arsenal, City, Napoli, Utd).

markl121

Quote from: Boycey on December 16, 2018, 09:57:21 PM
Speaking of classless gits Collymore on some roll tonight turning Souness's dislike of Pogba into something racial
Where's he saying this at? Haven't heard much from him since he got the boot from talksport and blocked me on twitter

trueblue1234

Good to get over the game. That could have been the sort of game which derailed the run that they are on. I had expected United to put up a bigger fight considering it's Liverpool V United. Regardless of where either team is in the league in the past there's been fairly few handy games for either side. How easy should it have been for Mourino to get the players lifted to play above their form. If he can't get them lifted for that, then I don't see how he would lift them for any game to be honest.
Given the injuries in defense it was great to see the performance of Clyne and Robertson. Both so solid. Still have that nagging feeling of when the wheels are going to fall off.  :-\
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Geoff Tipps

Bayern in the CL. Not a bad draw.