Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

ONeill

What is Celtic and Rodger's target next year? Domestically.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ned

Quote from: ONeill on May 19, 2017, 11:32:12 PM

Win the Scottish Cup and this season will not be bettered. So a double treble might be the aim. However, a good run in Europe and the league title would suffice for most Celtic fans.

gawa316

Quote from: thebar on May 19, 2017, 11:30:33 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on May 19, 2017, 11:27:16 PM
Quote from: illdecide on May 19, 2017, 10:46:59 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on May 19, 2017, 10:10:08 PM
So are Celtic en route to having their best domestic season ever?

No...1967 was/is their best season as they won the heap. If Celtic win their next 2 games and hoping they do it will have been a fantastic season but not their best ever

Europe aside though, are they not en-route to win everything, record points total, unbeaten etc?

They are indeed!

Quite the achievement so...yes the standard of opposition isn't great, especially since Rangers or whatever they are called now were relegated/made defunct.

But how come this feat has never been achieved in the past 2 or so years when there was no direct competition?

What has the difference been?

Main Street

Quote from: ONeill on May 19, 2017, 11:32:12 PM
They is just probably just thinking about that important question right now and Rodger's' will probably announce the top target at the final press conference of the season.
Could be Ally McCoist, Wanghorst, any one of 6 referees, the SFA, any one of the horror tacklers, the list is endless.

tonto1888

Quote from: gawa316 on May 20, 2017, 12:09:29 AM
Quote from: thebar on May 19, 2017, 11:30:33 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on May 19, 2017, 11:27:16 PM
Quote from: illdecide on May 19, 2017, 10:46:59 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on May 19, 2017, 10:10:08 PM
So are Celtic en route to having their best domestic season ever?

No...1967 was/is their best season as they won the heap. If Celtic win their next 2 games and hoping they do it will have been a fantastic season but not their best ever

Europe aside though, are they not en-route to win everything, record points total, unbeaten etc?

They are indeed!

Quite the achievement so...yes the standard of opposition isn't great, especially since Rangers or whatever they are called now were relegated/made defunct.

But how come this feat has never been achieved in the past 2 or so years when there was no direct competition?

What has the difference been?

A good manager

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: T Fearon on May 19, 2017, 01:09:47 PM
One week to go until I attend a special lunch in Glasgow with the Lions.Should be a memorable.occasion.
If I was a Lisbon Lion I'd be thinking of ringing in sick that day.
Careful now

illdecide

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on May 20, 2017, 08:19:36 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on May 19, 2017, 01:09:47 PM
One week to go until I attend a special lunch in Glasgow with the Lions.Should be a memorable.occasion.
If I was a Lisbon Lion I'd be thinking of ringing in sick that day.
:D :D :D Class, if not they will be sick afterwards
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Are any of you armchair fans going? As a result of my attendance the Celtic Charity Foundation will benefit substantially

Dougal Maguire

Indeed, just lije the Royal British Legion benefits from your poppy purchase you spineless idiot.
Careful now

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on May 20, 2017, 05:06:56 PM
Indeed, just lije the Royal British Legion benefits from your poppy purchase you spineless idiot.
Well said good sir

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: T Fearon on May 20, 2017, 05:03:15 PM
Are any of you armchair fans going? As a result of my attendance the Celtic Charity Foundation will benefit substantially
Hopefully, you will still be going & if you start spouting the same utter crap in Glasgow that you indulge in on here,  you  normally won't even see the main course, after being rushed in to A&E. But you will of course behave yourself.

thebar

how sad not a true fan

T Fearon

How am I not a true fan? Honouring the Lions and paying a substantial sum for two tickets with all profits going to the Celtic Foundation who do magnificent work?

ONeill

You're the only true Celtic fan on this thread Anthony. No one could hold a candle to you in terms of knowledge of this great club and attendance at games over the years.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

bennydorano

You've wasted one of the most entertaining years since the Tommy Burns era being a knob that's for sure.