2019 Allianz Football League Division 3.

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, September 06, 2018, 12:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redsetanta

The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Don Draper

redsetanta

What game were the lads in Kerry watching. Were Laois that far ahead with 10 minutes to go that they missed the epic comeback.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

portlaoisekid

Whether Laois beat Kerry or not doesn't matter, playing Down does.

It'll be an incredibly tough match and the hardest of the league, we can certainly win it. Donie , if out, is a huge loss. We have a habit of going up north and winning and I hope we can this weekend too. Laois by 1

les Antiques

Agree with PK our  record in the  North in the league the past decade or so has been fairly decent.

Seemingly in the Tipp match recently Dilion played a half in the no 12 roaming role something Donagher was Good at in recent years . But that was with Healy involved so it'll be interesting to see the team and shape it'll portray when announced.

Tony

Such a pity that healy is out. Big pity for himself and us this year. But what can we do.

les Antiques

Not as bad as first feared Tony . Could see him involved towards the latter stages of the league all going well .

Don Draper

Quote from: Tony on January 24, 2019, 11:48:49 AM
But what can we do.
Is there anything to be said for saying another mass?

Tony

Quote from: les Antiques on January 24, 2019, 11:52:28 AM
Not as bad as first feared Tony . Could see him involved towards the latter stages of the league all going well .
Good to hear, Les Antiques. The man lives and breathes Laois GAA. I've the upmost respect for him and his dedication to Laois in his career. It'd be great to have him in there, in any capacity. I just hope he gets a good run of it this year, which he deserves. At 32 and with the mileage high in the legs, well, you know the rest. Who knows, he could be playing when he's 42. He's got some heart and he's a terrific player. Wishing him a speedy and healthy recovery.

on the hop

Interesting team, would not have seen it from the matches I have seen. Must be a few injuries. Any word on who is still on the panel

redsetanta

Five starters from the county champions. Can't complain about Portlaoise commitment to the county.

town1980

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Unlaoised

Hope evan and Paul Kingston are on form or I don't see where we will get scores
LAOIS ABÚ