Hurling Championship 2019

Started by seafoid, May 08, 2019, 04:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bogieman

This is not Irish dancing. -RH

johnnycool

Quote from: bogieman on August 03, 2019, 02:03:25 PM

Consistency- flags are put exactly 2 of Stuart's feet away from the line intersection...

click on the inset image icon (Mona Lisa pic below the B for bold icon) and that will leave two sets of square brackets in the body of the response.

Paste in the image address and bob's yer uncle.

bogieman

This is not Irish dancing. -RH

Fuzzman

Anyone need a place to stay on Sunday 18th after the final?
PM me. Can sleep up to 8+ people 

Milltown Row2

I see some Nally stand tickets went on general sale

€90 is pretty steep for the average supporter
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 14, 2019, 02:00:01 PM

You referees not get one FOC from Antrim CB?

€90 too dear in this day and age without going all Seafoid, wages have stagnated.

seafoid

From 06 to 18 the GAA made €108m in profit on Croke Park

More than half of 26 county households have a disposable income of €35,000 a year or less.
NI is poorer

€90 is very steep

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on August 14, 2019, 02:38:00 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 14, 2019, 02:00:01 PM

You referees not get one FOC from Antrim CB?

€90 too dear in this day and age without going all Seafoid, wages have stagnated.

It's a draw, I'd say (without knowing for defo) that allocations are smaller now than before.

I never missed since 88 bar two times when I'd things on and couldn't get a ticket. €90 is steep but if you save a few quid up for it then it's money well spent
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gallsman

Every year I have zero expectations for Up for the Match and it still manages to let me down. Absolutely God awful stuff.

Blowitupref

Galway 11 point winners in the minor final. Thats a 4th minor AI in 5 years for the tribesmen. Sean McDonagh with 4-36 in 4 games one to watch in the years ahead.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

From the Bunker

Quote from: Blowitupref on August 18, 2019, 02:30:32 PM
Galway 11 point winners in the minor final. Thats a 4th minor AI in 5 years for the tribesmen. Sean McDonagh with 4-36 in 4 games one to watch in the years ahead.

No acceptance speech?

Blowitupref

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 18, 2019, 02:31:53 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on August 18, 2019, 02:30:32 PM

No acceptance speech?

Like the oscars the music was played to get them out of there?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Sportacus

Quote from: gallsman on August 17, 2019, 11:21:54 PM
Every year I have zero expectations for Up for the Match and it still manages to let me down. Absolutely God awful stuff.
Don't watch it then.

gallsman

Quote from: Sportacus on August 18, 2019, 02:44:38 PM
Quote from: gallsman on August 17, 2019, 11:21:54 PM
Don't watch it then.

How about you just f**k off?