Meath v Dublin U21

Started by The Claw, February 13, 2007, 02:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cill_dara

Well the minor team of the same age group got to the leinster final in 2003 so they mightnt be too bad two senior starters on the team padraig o neill and tomas o conner and a few senior panelists too, the game under meaths belt might might give them an advantage.We Could be missing a few moorefields lad f hopefully they do prevail in the club.
Meath seemed flat footed last year as kildare had that extra game under them.
Im looking forward to it. I see meath as our closest rivals due to my geographical situation so interesting game ahead. ;D

tayto

Quote from: Hardy on February 19, 2007, 05:49:01 PM
Thanks lads. Doesn't sound like this was a performance to instil fear in the remaining contenders. Who do we meet next? I can't find a word about the U21 championship on the pitiful joke of a site that is gaa.ie.

It'll be interesting to see how far youse go, great triple save by yer keeper at one stage on saturday put an end to dublins atempts at a revival which never really sparked into life, you know yerself without having seen much of these guys it's hard to know how good meath were or was it just dublin were poor. Time will tell!