Ulster Senior Football Club Championship 2012

Started by drici, March 31, 2012, 10:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeoMc

Quote from: EC Unique on October 08, 2012, 09:50:40 AM
Cross will be nervous at Errigal getting through. ;)

I don't think that Cross team do nervous.

brokencrossbar1

Pearse Ogs will be even more nervous!

yellowcard

I doubt that somehow. It's hard to see anyone in Ulster beating them this year.

bennydorano

Haven't watched much of the Armagh SFC i'm guessing yellowcard? I have to say i'll be amazed if Cross go all  the way to another AI this year, they may get another Ulster, as all the teams in Ulster seem totally intimidated. I've never seen Cross looking as ropey, huge holes @ CHB & another now @ FB, Ogs will quite rightly fancy themselves but i'm not so sure.

rodney trotter

What players are Cross without? 4 gone to Australia , were they all regulars.. They are 1/2 to win Sunday

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: rodney trotter on October 08, 2012, 11:08:11 PM
What players are Cross without? 4 gone to Australia , were they all regulars.. They are 1/2 to win Sunday

That's great odds for them.  They have "drifted" to that.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on October 09, 2012, 11:29:58 AM

Evens for Ulster is the best bet.

Crossmaglen evens
Kilcoo 18/1
Slaughtneil 40/1
St Galls 11/4
Errigal Ciaran 20/1
St Michaels 40/1
Pearse Og 13/2
Ballybay 22/1
Mullahoran 50/1
Ballinderry 13/2
Clontibret 33/1
Tempo 66/1
Mayobridge 8/1
Naomh Conaill 33/1

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

orangeman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 09, 2012, 11:55:29 AM

Crossmaglen evens
Kilcoo 18/1
Slaughtneil 40/1
St Galls 11/4
Errigal Ciaran 20/1
St Michaels 40/1
Pearse Og 13/2
Ballybay 22/1
Mullahoran 50/1
Ballinderry 13/2
Clontibret 33/1
Tempo 66/1
Mayobridge 8/1
Naomh Conaill 33/1

I'd say a few Errigal lads will take a bit of that.

rodney trotter

Any big names on that Errigal team? Not really full of county players like the team they had in the Ulster Club a few years ago. Dromore were favs to beat Errigal so it was a of a shock result. Canavan got most of the players againt Dromore

EC Unique

Quote from: rodney trotter on October 09, 2012, 12:37:57 PM
Any big names on that Errigal team? Not really full of county players like the team they had in the Ulster Club a few years ago. Dromore were favs to beat Errigal so it was a of a shock result. Canavan got most of the players againt Dromore

John Devine, Pete Harte, Davy Harte, Enda McGinley would all be 'big names' but the rest of the team are not bad either. Canavan does not manage us anymore. Ronan McGuckian from Balinderry is the boss now. 20-1 is attractive.

rodney trotter

Yeah I meant Canavan did most of the scoring against Dromore from what I heard. Thomas Canavan is it?

Forget all the harte's, should have known they were from Errigal being Mickey Hartes team. Actually it looks a very good team, and ye should have enough to beat Mullahoran. Very limited team, Stop Paul brady and Mullahoran are lost. Excellent player. Enda Reilly is very good from free's and Dermot Sheridan, Mickey Brady are good in the half back line. They have a solid defence , average midfield and not many scoring forwards bar Enda Reilly.

20/1 does looks decent.

imtommygunn

rodney trotter

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 09, 2012, 01:02:02 PM
Rodney is that the handballer Paul Brady?

Yeah thats him, he is flying off to Canada tomorrow to play for the Irish hanball team. I'm not exactly sure if he would be even available for that Ulster Club match.

rodney trotter

Quote from: EC Unique on October 09, 2012, 12:49:18 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on October 09, 2012, 12:37:57 PM

John Devine, Pete Harte, Davy Harte, Enda McGinley would all be 'big names' but the rest of the team are not bad either. Canavan does not manage us anymore. Ronan McGuckian from Balinderry is the boss now. 20-1 is attractive.

Yeah I just read the match report of the Tyrone final, Probaly should have done that before saying ye hadn't many "big name players" ha... Ronan and Aidan McCrory are also on that team, very strong outfit. Should Errigal not be winning regular County titles with that line up of players?, although the Dromore side wasn't bad either.

Don Johnson

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 09, 2012, 11:55:29 AM

Crossmaglen evens
Kilcoo 18/1
Slaughtneil 40/1
St Galls 11/4
Errigal Ciaran 20/1
St Michaels 40/1
Pearse Og 13/2
Ballybay 22/1
Mullahoran 50/1
Ballinderry 13/2
Clontibret 33/1
Tempo 66/1
Mayobridge 8/1
Naomh Conaill 33/1

You can back them at 1/2 this weekend. For talk sake let's say they go off 1/3 against the Donegal champions?

Already you have your even money in the bag after two matches.

Even if they go off shorter against the Donegal champs you will get a better price against the winners of Tyrone/Derry (sorry Cavan).

Anyone who backs at evens now needs their head looked at. No value at all.