Big weekend of sports

Started by Capt Pat, June 23, 2012, 12:50:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

I already have Ireland VFrance and SA v NZ from the under 20 world cup in the bag alobg with Germany v Greece in the Euros. Tomorrow it is Ireland v the All Blacks at 8.35 followed by Dublin v Kilkenny at 5 pm in the hurling. Then the big Spain v France game. Sunday is Monaghan V Down  foot ball and Cork v Tipp in the hurling at 2 & 4. Finishing off with England v Italy.

I know there are other rugby internationals and a grand prix on as well but I need to get out a bit.

the Deel Rover

Big Day of sport today Dublin v's Meath, Down v's Donegal, The British open golf, German Grand prix , and the finish of the tour de France plus most important of all our own club championship . God bless sky +   
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: the Deel Rover on July 22, 2012, 10:45:57 AM
Big Day of sport today Dublin v's Meath, Down v's Donegal, The British open golf, German Grand prix , and the finish of the tour de France plus most important of all our own club championship . God bless sky +

surely this is just a coincidence ! Wouldnt appear on "Big weekend of sports" thread if they were the only one's on !
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

laoislad

@GaryLineker: Yeah but apart from The Open, TDF, test match cricket, F1 and some Leinster final is there any decent sport on tv? Golf for me
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on July 22, 2012, 12:50:44 PM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on July 22, 2012, 10:45:57 AM

surely this is just a coincidence ! Wouldnt appear on "Big weekend of sports" thread if they were the only one's on !

You have lost me HH 
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001