Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clár Fograí

Hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!.  Very interesting indeed!  :o :o
Anyone for tea? Close that F**king gate quick.  Hi Tyrone, FFS stop eating all the Mars bars.

Gold

when i the galls ulster hurling semi fixed for? or has it been played?
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Glensman

Ulster Club Intermediate Hurling Championship
Team 1 Team 2 Venue Date Time Referee Comment
St Galls (Antrim)  Eoghan Ruadh (Tyrone)  Athletic Grounds Armagh 20/10/2009 19:30 Eamon Hassan

http://ulster.gaa.ie/fixtures/

Gold

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Fairhead

Is there a reason why the county will not postpone the u21 semi-fiinal between Dunloy and St Galls given the provincial activity coming up for both clubs? They will probably say all the clubs at the start of the year agreed to the scheduling of the u21 championship now and we must stick to it blah blah blah but does common sense not come in to it when a situation like this arises? As far as i see there is only going to be 1 outcome and that is St Galls will either play without 2 of their main players or they wont play at all. Either way its bad for hurling in general in the county.

In saying all that i cant see either of those 2 teams winning it the u21 anyway. C'dall look to be the team to beat and although they were sluggish in the 1st half against Ballycastle last week they stepped it up in the 2nd half and they were deserving winners.

theskull1

The Dunloy StGalls match has been called off at the last minute.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Minder

Quote from: theskull1 on October 16, 2009, 10:08:12 PM
The Dunloy StGalls match has been called off at the last minute.

So it will be called off tomorrow one minute before the match starts or it has already been called off?  :P
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

milltown row

match was called off at 6pm last night

to be played on the 30th

maxpower

Its been called off, no real need for it too have been called off, it should have been brought forward to thurs night as both clubs requested.

Now the momentum of the competition has been broken and if st galls win on sunday will only cause further complications down the line. I wouldn't be surprised to see this comp now completed in March
What happens next????

Templar

I'm sure our County Secretary did as much as possible to accommodate both clubs :-X
They call me the Saint!

Minder

Glenariffe made a quick return to Div 1 hurling after beating Gort Na Mona today in Belfast.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Lecale2

Good to see Milltown Row getting the boots on and playing a star role at CHB for the 2nds today!

milltown row

Quote from: Minder on October 17, 2009, 04:21:39 PM
Glenariffe made a quick return to Div 1 hurling after beating Gort Na Mona today in Belfast.

how does that work minder?

leagues don't finish till 20th november, should we get to play our games and win them then we are up

i know its tough and we have other committments but.....

League table for Antrim Div 2 Hurling

Glenariff  10 9 1 0 209 111 98 18
Gort Na Mona  13 9 4 0 285 214 71 18
Rossa  11 7 4 0 212 161 51 14
St. Galls  8 6 2 0 182 117 65 12
Tir na Nog  11 4 6 1 170 202 -32 9
St. Pauls  11 4 6 1 138 188 -50 9
Gaeil Chluana  10 2 7 1 171 221 -50 5
Shane O Neills  12 0 11 1 132 285 -153 1

milltown row

Quote from: Lecale2 on October 17, 2009, 06:45:33 PM
Good to see Milltown Row getting the boots on and playing a star role at CHB for the 2nds today!

managed a point as well ;D

think i'll put myself on the panel of 24

Lecale2

Quote from: milltown row on October 17, 2009, 08:16:32 PM
Quote from: Lecale2 on October 17, 2009, 06:45:33 PM

managed a point as well ;D

think i'll put myself on the panel of 24

Your Full Back can't be far away from the 24 IMO. MOM by a mile. Great hands.