iPod & iTunes help

Started by Over the Bar, January 31, 2007, 11:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 27, 2012, 08:45:15 PM
Quote from: theticklemister on December 27, 2012, 08:38:27 PM
ha ha good thread.

Can anyone help with this - itunes recognises my ipod, but 'my computer' does not; therefore i can't take the tunes off my itouch to put onto my new laptop computer. was through the internet all day yesterday but here are some weirdos on youtube who just talk shite. i think maybe only a GAA man can help here.

Fcuk off, I asked first!!

Yer from west belfast, just go and swipe another ipod shuffle from your neighbour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P

BennyCake

What's going on with iTunes lately? There's a few podcasts I listen to, but none have been updated lately.

Syferus

Quote from: BennyCake on February 10, 2013, 12:01:04 AM
What's going on with iTunes lately? There's a few podcasts I listen to, but none have been updated lately.

The stop downloading by default after you don't listen to them a few weeks in a row. Sometimes you just need to right-click and hit update podcast because the connection can get broken. Likewise podcasts sometimes change their feeds and you need to re-subscribe to them through the store to get them downloading again in that situation.

BennyCake

Tried all those. Still nothing. Very strange. I listen to some podcasts daily and none have been updated this last 4/5 days or longer.

bennydorano

Having issues with my daughter's ipod (6th gen i think, bought last summer) - it originally locked & got that message "this ipod is locked for 24million odd mins", I did the restore and got it reset, but now when trying to log in cant remember, apple ids, passwords, recovery emails, the security questions - all that, been there and exhausted all options.

Think i need to remove her account from the ipod and start afresh, anyone know how I can do this?
as i think this is the only way around it?

This has been going on since before Christmas & is driving me nuts. Help appreciated plz

bennydorano

No wides

Benny you would need something, with what you forgot you may as well have stolen it, I know you didn't but that is why the security is there, surely you can remember something a security question - where did your parents meet or something?

No wides

My own daughter lost her IPOD and found it again a few days ago - when she goes to log on to imessage it keeps throwing her back to the login screen, very annoying, followed all suggestions about date being set to automatic etc to no avail.

bennydorano

Quote from: No wides on January 13, 2016, 09:10:19 AM
Benny you would need something, with what you forgot you may as well have stolen it, I know you didn't but that is why the security is there, surely you can remember something a security question - where did your parents meet or something?
The next step is the Apple shop and these thoughts had already crossed my mind. It's so fucked up, the whole thing is a fiasco of our own making.

I need some way to remove her account from the ipod, it's the only solution unless we fluke upon a password.

bennydorano

I never got the ipod sorted. I did find the correct Apple id - is there anyway of getting in now without knowing the recovery email address or DOB - as a fake one was used :'( With the recovery email it just says it's a hotmail address, anyway of getting the full address? (as it's defo not mine). Any help appreciated.