Institutionalized Child Abuse

Started by Seamus, January 15, 2009, 03:29:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamus

Check out this documentary about Kevin Annett, a minister in Canada who was thrown out of his church and lost everything because he started exposing the court sanctioned child abuse, torture & genocide of native people by the Catholic Church & the United Church of Canada. Mary Robinson is mentioned in the documentary by Kevin. She was sent documentation along with 14 videos of evidence regarding the atrocities while she was the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, she did not respond, shame on her. This is a horrifying story told by Kevin and some of the surviving victims.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/323.html
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Jeepers Creepers

Perfect day to release the findings of the historical abuse investigation with so much going on at the moment in the news. Harrowing stories being relayed again today at the abuse children suffered at the hands of priest/nuns/carers whose sole responsibility was to care for them. Kincora seems to have got the whitewash treatment as one survivor says there are plenty of relieved aging men out there as a result of these findings.
Brendan Smith was allowed to abuse for 40 years.
I salute the bravery of all those victims of abuse who came forward with their experiences in the hope of the truth being brought out into the public domain.

laoislad

Really though it was the kids parents and the kids themselves fault.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on January 20, 2017, 08:44:53 PM
Really though it was the kids parents and the kids themselves fault.
+1. They're a disgrace.

Main Street

19 Kincora files are to buried in a specially constructed cave deep under Sellafield, along with radioactive toxic waste.

https://tinyurl.com/y2uvxr83

Secret Kincora Boys' Home documents to stay locked up for another 66 years

'The suspicion is they are hiding something'

Highly-sensitive documents on the Kincora Boys' Home scandal will remain locked away in Northern Ireland's official archive for decades to come. At least 19 files directly related to the notorious east Belfast care home are "closed" to the public.