Joe.ie Gaa Podcast

Started by Unlaoised, February 25, 2017, 02:38:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unlaoised

Have to say i love this show now great guests no bullshit and proper Gaa analysis.

Steve McDonnell from Armagh adds greatly to the show

Parkinson is not everyones cup of tea but his knowledge of Gaa is extremely good and the guests he gets everyweek are up there with the best .

Its a great listen all around.
LAOIS ABÚ

The Stallion

Glad you're enjoying your work Colm.

BennyHarp

Quote from: The Stallion on February 25, 2017, 06:58:17 AM
Glad you're enjoying your work Colm.

Congratulations - the most obvious reply in message board history. I was wondering who would be the first!
That was never a square ball!!

The Stallion

Thanks Steve. You were a great forward back in the day, two great feet. Great to see you have Colm's back here too.

DuffleKing

Quote from: Unlaoised on February 25, 2017, 02:38:58 AM
Have to say i love this show now great guests no bullshit and proper Gaa analysis.

Parkinson is not everyones cup of tea but his knowledge of Gaa is extremely good and the guests he gets everyweek are up there with the best .

Actually, it's some of the most ill informed, superficial options out there

JimStynes

Love listening to the podcasts each morning on the way to work. The joe.ie ones are very good imo but I cringe every time I hear the Derry fella talking on it. He also constantly manages to go relate everything back to Derry or his club career. His articles online aren't bad to be fair.

ardtole

I am a regular listener as well, Colm Parkinson isnt afraid to ask the relevant questions, good bit of humour also. Cian Ward in particular is very good, and Jarlath Burns fairly nailed the gpa during the week. Well worth a listen.

mayoaremagic

Quote from: Unlaoised on February 25, 2017, 02:38:58 AM

woooly would have been a all star footballer but was too fond of the high stool.