Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowcard

Listening to Kenny Cunningham saying that Man Utd should break the bank for Alex Oxlade Chamberlain was bizarre. Honestly don't know what he was smoking.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: StGallsGAA on August 08, 2017, 09:56:45 PM
Good cheap reminder for United as to where they are really at.   Zidane the epitomy of a successful manager.
Back playing the best in Europe after a few years away? Good to see Zidane who was a world class player now become a world class manager.

johnneycool

Quote from: Boycey on August 08, 2017, 10:28:54 PM
https://twitter.com/garystonehouse/status/895024674781966336

Did well when he came in..

Get it up to the big men, its the Man Utd way!

I only caught the last 20 minutes, thought it was Wimbledon back in the 80's I was watching.

NAG1

Dont think there was much to be taken out of the glorified friendly last night.

Real still look like a class act it has to be said.

Gmac

utds To come out of blocks fast this season 15 pts after 5 games

Cunny Funt

A Sunday stroll for Man United. 4-0 could have been 8-0. Safe to say the tougher games are ahead.

under the bar

Nice for big Rom to open his account in style.  He's primed to rip his critics a new one in his debut season.

Boycey

Lukaku will obviously steal the headlines but Matic was the star today.. I wouldn't read that much into the result but it was nice to be entertained  :)

GJL

Just seen the highlights. Utd look good. Very good. Exciting times.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Boycey on August 13, 2017, 09:57:06 PM
Lukaku will obviously steal the headlines but Matic was the star today.. I wouldn't read that much into the result but it was nice to be entertained  :)

I agree. Matic looked a much better player than I gave him credit for and could prove a very astute signing. That said West Ham were woeful and will struggle this season I think. Up until United scored it was very similar to the last couple of years but in the second half, when West Ham had to try and play a little, United tore them to shreds. Nothing to get too excited about. 3 points, move on.

Milltown Row2

Plenty possession but Swansea coulda scored a couple times..Pogba would need to wind his neck in or he'll get the line!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

Accomplished start to the season for Man United. Two games two wins, eight goals scored and none conceded.

GJL

Jeysus! Ruthless when they get the chance.

Milltown Row2

If the league was won in the first two weeks they'd be champions, what teams in the top end should be doing to lesser teams.. Swansea nearly relegated last year.. Tougher games ahead plus the champions league to come!

The sub bench has proven its worth two weeks running
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea