Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Only Palace and Liverpool have failed to score at Old Trafford this season. Old Trafford is far from a fortress these days.

cadhlancian

Would be fair to say that West Ham should have won that game . Looked the better team , goal wrongly disallowed. I definitely think Oles had a wee bit more luck than Maureeen had...

BennyCake

West Ham should have won, judging from the highlights.

And what the feck was De Gea at with that throw-out? Jesus wept. That was Barthez-esque!

Cunny Funt

I'd also ask what Rojo was at for that goal. The highlights was generous to United compared to the full game. Some recent games United lost when they didn't deserve too and the injury list is still long so i don't agree that Ole is getting more luck than Jose did.

Keyser soze

Is it just me or does Ole look like he has aged about 10 years in the last three months?

Maroon Manc

United didn't deserve to win it based on the 90 minutes but Ole rolled the dice and took a chance and it worked out. I tLukhought Rashford made a difference when he came on, Lukaku's so limited and it seems Ole isn't a huge either considering he's been hooked in the last 2 games when United needed a goal.

United look tired which doesn't bode well for tomorrow night especially considering Barca rested the majority of the team, I'm even more despondent after Saturday's game.

Aristo 60

Quote from: Keyser soze on April 15, 2019, 09:38:35 AM
Is it just me or does Ole look like he has aged about 10 years in the last three months?

He is turning into Andy Serkis at a rate of knots!

Cunny Funt

Team for tonight and how it will likely line up?

De Gea
  Jones Lindelof Smalling Young
                 Fred
      McTominay  Pogba
  Lingard               Martial
              Rashford

Young brought back in and Dalot dropped makes little sense. Barcelona are unbeaten in 35 CL home games and i'd expect Barca to win 2-0 or 3-1 tonight.

trailer

Lukaku busy eating buns there rather than following up on that run from Lingard.

trailer

Ronnie Whelan is a f**king w**ker. Anti Utd bias is unreal. Get in the bin you arsehole.

trailer

Young, Jones and Smalling the holy trinity of shitebags combining there.

Cunny Funt

After a decent start from United, Messi puts his expected mark on this tie and helped by some lacklustre defending by United.

Square Ball

In the name of all that is holy, Young really needs to be put out to grass, terrible corner, again, then gives the ball away trying to  be fancy, really have no idea why he starts. And just to add, holy f**k
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Cunny Funt

DeGea with a howler. Worst season he's having since his debut season.

Boycey

Quote from: trailer on April 16, 2019, 08:13:48 PM
Ronnie Whelan is a f**king w**ker. Anti Utd bias is unreal. Get in the bin you arsehole.

Ronnie's a Utd fan from a family of Utd fans.   :)