The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: J70 on January 27, 2021, 04:57:44 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 27, 2021, 04:43:13 PM
J70

I don't care one way or the other.....has zero impact on me., but I don't understand your question

Biological female athletes are at a disadvantage to biological male athletes -are you disputing that

Sure.

But so what?

Doesn't matter to me, but it sure bothers some biological female athletes who've taken this to court

J70

Quote from: whitey on January 27, 2021, 05:02:42 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 27, 2021, 04:57:44 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 27, 2021, 04:43:13 PM
J70

I don't care one way or the other.....has zero impact on me., but I don't understand your question

Biological female athletes are at a disadvantage to biological male athletes -are you disputing that

Sure.

But so what?

Doesn't matter to me, but it sure bothers some biological female athletes who've taken this to court

I don't doubt it. And they might win those cases initially, but long term they won't. Nature is nature. Things don't always fit into neat boxes.

Rossfan

The 2 right wing Irish Yanks missing the Trumpistan "dream time" :D ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Gmac

Quote from: Rossfan on January 27, 2021, 05:28:58 PM
not really just keeping it balanced in the meantime here's a few math problems for you
2+2=?
4-1=?

whitey

Not really

Joe is doing exactly what I predicted a few weeks ago and pandering to the extreme fringes of the Democratic base with these executive actions

Some completely mad stuff altogether

J70

Quote from: whitey on January 27, 2021, 05:40:16 PM

Not really

Joe is doing exactly what I predicted a few weeks ago and pandering to the extreme fringes of the Democratic base with these executive actions

Not much extremism out of Biden yet.

It's mostly middle of the road stuff.

Environmental realism and treating illegal immigrants and LGBTQ people like human beings is pretty mainstream stuff.

It is the Trump GOP that are the extremists.

Rossfan

Quote from: Gmac on January 27, 2021, 05:37:59 PM
not really just keeping it balanced in the meantime here's a few math problems for you
2+2=?
4-1=?
Its MATHS ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

whitey

Quote from: J70 on January 27, 2021, 05:43:24 PM

Not really

Environmental realism and treating illegal immigrants and LGBTQ people like human beings is pretty mainstream stuff.

Amen and Awomen to that

(So please explain to us tax payers and law abiding citizens how deporting the criminal undocumented is inhuman)

dec

Quote from: whitey on January 27, 2021, 04:12:57 PM
Quote from: dec on January 27, 2021, 04:07:15 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 26, 2021, 11:20:20 PM
Reminds me of the time Obama used a teleprompter when speaking to a gang of primary school children

That's because you believe what you read on nutjob websites rather than reality.

It's actually true

Look it up

It's not actually true. If it was you could prove it.

whitey

Quote from: dec on January 27, 2021, 06:36:42 PM
Reminds me of the time Obama used a teleprompter when speaking to a gang of primary school children

That's because you believe what you read on nutjob websites rather than reality.

It's actually true

Look it up

https://www.factcheck.org/2010/01/school-photo/

Believe what you want

screenexile

Quote from: whitey on January 27, 2021, 07:25:44 PM

It's actually true

Look it up

Believe what you want

lol... did you even read the article you posted??!!

Ouch!

J70

Quote from: whitey on January 27, 2021, 05:51:21 PM

Not really

Amen and Awomen to that

(So please explain to us tax payers and law abiding citizens how deporting the criminal undocumented is inhuman)

Why don't you explain to us tax paying, law-abiding citizens with basic decent morals how armed agents swooping in, seizing men and women working in a restaurant or on a processing line, lifting them up out of their own and their children's lives without warning or preparation, is treating them with basic human decency?

"Oh yeah all you kids, your mammies and daddies won't be picking you up from school today; they're all away off to prison, awaiting deportation out of the country. Enjoy your new lives".

whitey

Quote from: screenexile on January 27, 2021, 07:36:12 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 27, 2021, 07:25:44 PM

It's actually true

Look it up

Believe what you want

lol... did you even read the article you posted??!!

Ouch!

He did  it at least one other time... in my haste I posted up the wrong link

whitey

Quote from: J70 on January 27, 2021, 07:53:05 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 27, 2021, 05:51:21 PM

Not really

Amen and Awomen to that

Why don't you explain to us tax paying, law-abiding citizens with basic decent morals how armed agents swooping in, seizing men and women working in a restaurant or on a processing line, lifting them up out of their own and their children's lives without warning or preparation, is treating them with basic human decency?

"Oh yeah all you kids, your mammies and daddies won't be picking you up from school today; they're all away off to prison, awaiting deportation out of the country. Enjoy your new lives".

J79...I'm talking about the convicted criminals.....stop changing the subject. You know I'm all for amnesty for the undocumented non criminals

My wife's sisters ex is (or at least was) out on some of these ICE raids. He can tell you all about who they're picking up....and it's not pretty

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ice-arrests-40-new-england-during-3-day-operation-targeting-criminal-aliens-and

"Most of the aliens targeted by ERO deportation officers during this operation had prior criminal histories that included convictions for crimes such as: assault, burglary, drug trafficking, possession of narcotics, discharge of a firearm, domestic violence, sexual exploitation of minor ,driving under the influence, fraud, illegal entry, hit and run, larceny, weapons possession, and sex offenses, among other charges."

omochain

Yep.. whitey knows someone in the know.. the only data we can trust..  "the whitey anecdote". He can't even trust the old links to back up his Pronouncements.