Ping Pong Santa

Dromintee 2-06 Cullaville 0-10

Real1995

Mullaghbawn 1-10
Clans 0-09

Two more points in the bag.... ;D
Nice guys always finish second!

corn02

Dromintee won by two, quite an entertaining game I must say.

We were down big numbers but the side played well and should have won by more. Micheal O Rourke was excellent and kicked 1-05 out of 2-06.

Cullaville could have had a penalty in the sixth minute of injury time, was down the other side of the field but looked like a penalty to me to be honest, we'll not complain though.

I think for once we'll not be worrying about relegation.

Ping Pong Santa

pintsofguinness

Maghery beat the bridge by 7 or 8, we played the second half with 14. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

TacadoirArdMhacha

St Pat's 1-10 Sarsfields 0-9

Good win away from home particularly given the start we made. Sarsfields were 0-4 to no score up after 10 / 15 minutes and we looked in serious trouble. They actually could have been even further ahead were it not for an outstanding save from Conor O'Neill. We only started to play a bit of football after 15 minutes. Ciaran O'Hare had a couple of goal cahnces and scored 1-1 to get us back into the game. Liam O'Hare also scored a nice point after a good move. Went in level at half time. We started to pull away in the second half as we began to dominate midfield. Kieran Hoey came on and got a point, Eugene Casey also got a couple of scores. We looked fairly comfortable heading into the last few minutes but Sarsfield had a couple of great chances, hitting the bar once and the inside of the post a couple of minutes later which could have gotten Sarsfields right back into the match. Its fair to say we deserved the points though. Best for Cullyhanna were Ciaran O'Hare, Eoin McArdle and Barry McConville I thought. Richie Stevenson looked dangerous for Sarsfields though we got to grips with him in the second half.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

qub la la la

cruppen lost by 5 to pearse ogs. think it was 2-10 to 11 points. Only 16 outfield players available, struggling desperately with injuries.

David McKeown

Annaghmore beat collegeland 2-7 to 0-5 today.  Annaghmore were 2-1 to no score up within 5 minutes, it was a fairly even game after that.  Not a great performance from the ref imo who let too much go to the point where he seemed to have lost control of the game before half time
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

torres

granemore bt ballyhegan 2-11 - 1-9  joson o,neill scored 2-1 , chrissy o,connor 0-6 , paddy mc keever scored 1-6 .

Ping Pong Santa

Tipped on down to Killeavy this evening to take in the would be close league encounter between Killeavy and Cross. Should have stayed at home.

Killeavy 0-08 Crossmaglen 3-13

The scoreline was made in some way respectable by some late Killeavy attacks after Cross took their foot off the pedal and made a few changes (and when I say respectable I mean only slightly better than absolutely horrendous)

This game was over in the first 15 minutes. I think Cross were up by 12 at that stage. Absolutely horrible performance from Killeavy, they completely lay down from the beginning with many of them showing about as much fight as a semi-fit Michael Owen in Villa Park. They are gonna struggle this year no doubt. Have to say some of the direction from the sideline (the little that there was) was completely inept. Only saving grace for Killeavy this year I imagine is the amount of equally bad teams there seems to be in the league.

corn02

Wetn down myself. Very one-sided.

Pity big Duffy is managing instead of playing, could have put him in and he would have done a lot better.

Bar Gary Rell Killeavy were very poor.

That said Cross were excellent, Franics Hanratty was MOTM, I think he hit 1-4 from play from the middle. The intensity of the Cross tackling was superb. There forwards are better tacklers than most other team's defenders.

Not a Cross fan but in full flight they are great to watch.

Ping Pong Santa

Quote from: corn02 on May 24, 2009, 09:25:47 PM

Pity big Duffy is managing instead of playing, could have put him in and he would have done a lot better.

That said Cross were excellent, Franics Hanratty was MOTM, I think he hit 1-4 from play from the middle. The intensity of the Cross tackling was superb. There forwards are better tacklers than most other team's defenders.

Not a Cross fan
but in full flight they are great to watch.

You sure?

orangeman

What was Cross line out ? Francie playing ??

Ping Pong Santa

No, Donaldson, McEntee and McConnville were though.

corn02

Quote from: Ping Pong Santa on May 24, 2009, 09:28:00 PM
Quote from: corn02 on May 24, 2009, 09:25:47 PM

Not a Cross fan
but in full flight they are great to watch.

You sure?

Boom boom!