Tyrone 2008

Started by tyroneman, August 14, 2007, 01:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Had a dream last night that Tyrone beat Down by 11 points in the Ulster Championship.
Testing Accessibility

tyrone exile

pity, i fancied down for ulster  :D thought them trials last week in omagh were for teamtalk allstars? naw?

orangeman

Sweet dream Ziggy ? lol

Aaron Boone

Dromore have so many O'Neill's in their line-up, I get them mixed up. None of them are brothers I think.

Shaun/Sean Snowy O'Neill definitely looks the part for the county stage. He's exciting.

tyroneman

So............now the first squad has been released.

1. who d'ya think will be most likely to make the step up (if any) to the first 15?

2. will Hub be in 2003 or 2007 form?

3. Who will pick up the scores if SON ain't fit?

4. do we have an genuine alternative partner for Big Sean?

5. Will Sean be in MF or the HF line?

6. Will McCarron make the grade at FB?

7. Will Joey McMahon lose the beef?

Goats Do Shave

Heard rumours AGAIN, that Stevie O'Neill is for packing inter county football in...

rrhf

Thats right and If I want to hear the latest gossip and rumours on Tyrone football I know where to find them......Armaghj ::)

orangeman

This story about Stevie O'Neill seems to be doind the rounds - Norf Tyrone - are you out there ? What's the score with O'Neill ?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: orangeman on December 23, 2007, 06:18:15 PM
This story about Stevie O'Neill seems to be doind the rounds - Norf Tyrone - are you out there ? What's the score with O'Neill ?

Yip
I'm hear alright OM, but I've heard very little down this neck of the woods regarding. Does Fuzzman still post here, he's a Clann man, and might have the inside track.

Rumours like this tend to run and run, and be totally groundless. It's like the rumour re Declan McCrossan falling out with Mickey Harte, with was BS, and this week's teamtalk puts it to bed once and for all.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Fuzzman

Haven't been on Board for months lads as have been mad busy.

I'm based in Dublin now so dont get as much local news as the rest of the Clann but I did hear the rumour and its all very quiet on the matter back at home.
I've heard it's true but not official so of what I know of Stevie, he's football mad and so maybe he's been advised NOT to play any more but he's just taking time out to decide later in the year.

I wouldn't expect him to play in the league anyway and had a torrid time last year travelling up and down to Wexford was it to that Ice chamber place for his knee.

So what the latest on all these new lads that have been drafted in to the squad and also into the Uni squads.
If anyone can give us all a run down on who's who? Their club, position, strengths & weaknesses and how likely they are to make the team this year
How's likely to be dropped this year bar the Dogman and will Enda mcGinley be cursed again in the coming months.

Has Brian Mac regained his vision completely now and how's he getting on with training.

I'll hardly get to any League games this year and our 1st baby is due this Sat so think I'll be sitting waiting with the Red hand shirt ready for him/Her before that Dublin accent kicks in.

Happy New Year Fellow Gaels

orangeman

Your're pregnant Fuzzman ? Congratulations !!  :D ;D

Seriously though, I hope all goes well with you and the wife  -

Brian has a contact lens in now which enables him to see fairly well - without it he can't see much -

I hope we see Brian and Stevie return to full fitness and back to their footballing best this summer. League isn't important in my opinion. Ask Brian Mc Ivor !

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: orangeman on January 05, 2008, 02:33:57 PM
Brian has a contact lens in now which enables him to see fairly well - without it he can't see much -

That's good news orangeman, just as long as he has something like 20/20 vision, with or without a lens.

Congrats Fuzzman, and good luck with that, and to the other half too  ;) Any news yet?
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Fuzzman

Cheers lads

Nothing is astirring yet folks and Doc says it mightn't be until 17th so might as well make the most of my sleep
Poor Toffees got knocked outta FA cup today was a bit of a shock but we'll take Chelski this Tue.  ::)

Any details on all these new lads in the squad
See Colm Cavanagh was playing midfield of the Poly and got 2 goals
Will he make the starting line up this year
He and big Sean take some aggro each match they play now

Good night and can't believe I'm on the  Board on a Sat nite at 1.29am. Times have achanged for Le Fuzz

Puckoon

Quote from: Fuzzman on January 06, 2008, 01:29:59 AM
Cheers lads

Nothing is astirring yet folks and Doc says it mightn't be until 17th so might as well make the most of my sleep
Poor Toffees got knocked outta FA cup today was a bit of a shock but we'll take Chelski this Tue.  ::)

Any details on all these new lads in the squad
See Colm Cavanagh was playing midfield of the Poly and got 2 goals
Will he make the starting line up this year
He and big Sean take some aggro each match they play now

Good night and can't believe I'm on the  Board on a Sat nite at 1.29am. Times have achanged for Le Fuzz

Fuzzman, you dont know the half of it! Hope you and your better half enjoy the arrival of the new one. My little girl is a month old today and it is some serious change. Great fun though.

Fuzzman

"Its a boy" I cried out as everyone else was expecting a girl for some reason

Jamie Patrick was born last Tue at 9lbs 7 ounces in the Coombe in Dublin
Everyone is keen he'll be raised a dub but he'll be a Red hand Toffee like his da

Any news I've missed?