Ban the Burka or Boris

Started by Insane Bolt, August 08, 2018, 08:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

I was surprised to read about Denmark banning the bruka and niqab a few weeks back considering the generally liberal approach in Scandinavian countries...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44319921

sid waddell

There are legitimate arguments for and against the burqa being banned.

Boris Johnson has no contribution whatsoever to make to any such debate.

He has neither the desire nor the capability of contributing anything of value to any such debate.

He merely wants to opportunistically whip up racism to further his own ambition of being Prime Minister, a Prime Minister who would undoubtedly make Theresa May look like Clement Attlee by comparison.

He is a con man and a spiv who debases the English language.

Insane Bolt

Well as the saying goes.....you get the politicians you deserve. America got Trump and Britain deserves Boris.

imtommygunn

Are the wagons finally circling on Boris or is my twitter just an echo chamber? The volume seems to be being cranked up a lot on it.

Here's hoping.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 24, 2021, 11:30:38 AM
Are the wagons finally circling on Boris or is my twitter just an echo chamber? The volume seems to be being cranked up a lot on it.

Here's hoping.

Would the longer he stays in and makes a complete fool out of himself not better? edit: (even bigger fool of himself)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

No - he's at some very bad stuff in the background that he's covering up with his buffoonery in front of the camera...