Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club boi

Quote from: Fuzzman on March 20, 2018, 05:00:52 PM
I'd disagree. I think Morgan is still No 1 choice for Mickey and for many
He was the bloody international keeper for Gods sake but for me he needs to calm down the headless chicken stuff sometimes.

I was delighted to see how players are now running ahead of the ball whilst looking for a pass and no longer this rugby style of the shoulder passing.
Too often in the past when a player gets a pass he immediately looks backwards and not forwards which seems to be changing but maybe that's also due to other teams having less men back in a blanket.

Mulgrew's ball into Lee for his point from play was excellent and something I hope we see a lot more of.
I hope Skeet gets into it a bit more as he doesn't seem to getting on the ball as much as you would hope. How old is he now?
Serious competition for places now all over the field besides maybe the FF line.
I'd say McCurry just wanted to play more club football rather than training like a mad man and not getting much football all year.

And what???

Dire Ear

Any news if Tyr Kerry is televised this weekend?  Should be some nice scoring from the likes of Brennan, Bradley and Clifford

Goals_Will_Come

Team V Kerry:

1  Niall Morgan – Éadan na dTorc
2  Pádraig Hampsey – Oileán a'Ghuail
3  Ronan McNamee – Achadh Uí Aráin
4  Aidan McCrory – Aireagal Chiaráin
5  Ronan McNabb – An Droim Mhór
6  Frank Burns – Cabhán a'Chaortainn
7  Rory Brennan – Trí Leac
8  Colm Cavanagh – An Mhaigh
9  Declan McClure – Cluain Eo
10  Matthew Donnelly (C) – Trí Leac
11  Peter Harte – Aireagal Chiaráin
12  Conal McCann – Coill an Chlochair
13  Lee Brennan – Trí Leac
14  Cathal McShane – E. R. Uí Néill
15  Ronan O'Neill – An Ómaigh

16  Mickey O'Neill – Cluain Eo
17  Brendan Burns – Cabhán a'Chaortainn
18  Michael Cassidy – Ard Bó
19  Harry Loughran – An Mhaigh
20  Cathal McCarron – Athí
21  Ben McDonnell – Aireagal Chiaráin
22  Kieran McGeary – Cabhán a'Chaortainn
23  Michael McKernan – Oileán a'Ghuail
24  Ciaran McLaughlin – An Ómaigh
25  Conor Meyler – An Ómaigh
26  David Mulgrew – Ard Bó
27  Padraig McNulty – Dún Geanainn

driveherin

Have to laugh... Tyrone rack up a decent score against two seriously underperforming teams and Stevie O'Neill is the saviour again!!! the mind boggles!

Dire Ear

Fuzzman

So much for me thinking we've seen the last of McCrory and RoN.

I think we should be playing our best 15 at home to Kerry even just to get the psychological win over them

The team that started the last day looked good though I do like to see Rory Brennan back in the team.

laceer

Looks like a few boys are getting a run with D1 status assured.

longballin

Quote from: driveherin on March 23, 2018, 02:42:02 PM
Have to laugh... Tyrone rack up a decent score against two seriously underperforming teams and Stevie O'Neill is the saviour again!!! the mind boggles!

I know a man said after Monaghan game they are useless, now saying they will the All Ireland final. Definitely extremists around these parts

tiempo

Quote from: laceer on March 23, 2018, 03:42:52 PM

Tiernan McCann ever present this long time prior to injury and would definitely not be sidelined for a game v Kerry, but after waiting a good while and 2 really good showings Conor Meyler is back on the bench, but Petey to start obviously, 7 11 12, wherever a slot has to be found one will be found

omagh_gael

Did Meyler not go off with a slight injury last week? Perhaps he's being rested. Have to imagine he's got a starting spot nailed down for the Monaghan match.

WT4E

Quote from: tiempo on March 23, 2018, 04:37:54 PM

Tiernan McCann ever present this long time prior to injury and would definitely not be sidelined for a game v Kerry, but after waiting a good while and 2 really good showings Conor Meyler is back on the bench, but Petey to start obviously, 7 11 12, wherever a slot has to be found one will be found

I was thinking about this for a while - I became a fan of T McCann in recent years but with the upsurge in form since his injury - is there a link?

Tyroneforsam

Quote from: WT4E on March 23, 2018, 08:38:34 PM
Quote from: tiempo on March 23, 2018, 04:37:54 PM

I was thinking about this for a while - I became a fan of T McCann in recent years but with the upsurge in form since his injury - is there a link?

I'm inclined to agree with you. Doesn't give enough defensively.

southtyronegael

ive said it before, tiarnan mc cann and aiden mc crory dont offer enough either defensively or offensively to be included in any top inter county team. we have much better players in tyrone.

redhandefender

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 23, 2018, 09:59:59 PM
ive said it before, tiarnan mc cann and aiden mc crory dont offer enough either defensively or offensively to be included in any top inter county team. we have much better players in tyrone.

Well then it must be fact, you are awful quiet last few weeks, hopefully mickey keeps winning so it will stay that way

The Bearded One

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 23, 2018, 09:59:59 PM

Tiarnan McCann doesn't offer enough offensively??? You are a raving lunatic.
It is what it is. Presumably.