LOST (TV Show)

Started by longball, September 17, 2007, 01:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on March 12, 2008, 12:48:30 PM
Potential Spoiler Alert:

http://timelooptheory.com/

The above contains a fantastic theory on the whole show, its very well thought out and I wouldnt be a bit surprised if turned out to be correct. If you havent seen the new episodes of Season 4 dont read it as there are spoilers in there.

very interesting theory that it's 1996 on the island and that is why locke and rose both seem ok.

stpauls

started downloading the first 6 episodes of season 4 last night so will hopefully be caught up shortly!

wherefromreferee?

Back on again tonight Ladies and Gentlemen.  9pm, RTE 2. (I think!)
Can't wait.  Really enjoy this show.
In your Endo!

amallon

10pm RTE2.  Good to have it back.  How many more weeks is it on before the series is over?
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

The Claw

Tonights episode is a cracker.

clarshack

Quote from: The Claw on April 28, 2008, 12:44:45 PM
Tonights episode is a cracker.

downloaded it and watched it at the weekend. would agree that this episode is a cracker!

High Catch

What is this episode about?

Rav67

Quote from: High Catch on April 28, 2008, 02:17:55 PM
What is this episode about?

Couldn't say much without giving it away but it features Ben a lot.  An action-packed episode to say the least.

JimStynes

Seen it on RTE there. What the f**k is going on in this show. I give up!

Hank Everlast

The time loop theory doesnt look too far away!!

I take it ben and whitmore must have discovered the island together and then fell out hence ben got the island and whitmore has spent the rest of his life looking for it!!

Zapatista

Apparently JR comes back from the dead too as him being killed was all just a dream.

amallon

Anyone have a theory about the black monster Ben summoned last night?  The Iraq scenes were set in 2005, what year did the plane crash?
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Zapatista

Quote from: amallon on April 29, 2008, 09:15:38 AM
Anyone have a theory about the black monster Ben summoned last night?  The Iraq scenes were set in 2005, what year did the plane crash?

Aliens. Bred on the island as a part of a weapons program.

gawa316

nifan

For me this season has started to be interesting again after the pretty rubbish last one.