Follow Meath Up To Carlow (Reprise)

Started by thejuice, May 28, 2012, 05:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

FT  Meath 2-21 Carlow 1-9
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Ard-Rí

That's a bit better. Still lots of room for improvement.
Ar son Éireann Gaelaí

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Shamrock Shore

If Banty was delighted with the draw last week his plum will be raw after a 15 point win!

From the Bunker

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on June 16, 2012, 08:51:21 PM
If Banty was delighted with the draw last week his plum will be raw after a 15 point win!

Extra game will do Meath no harm versus All Ireland favourites Kildare.  ;)

Big setback for Luke dempseys men.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 16, 2012, 08:57:21 PM

I'm starting to see the emergence of a Kildare obsession, maybe you should be putting more focus into Leitrim and Sligo, I'm sure we'd all hate to see another Mayo choke.
#newbridgeornowhere

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 16, 2012, 09:21:15 PM

I'm starting to see the emergence of a Kildare obsession, maybe you should be putting more focus into Leitrim and Sligo, I'm sure we'd all hate to see another Mayo choke.
Feisty in here.

Farrandeelin

I'd say you'd all love it.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

From the Bunker

Ah i have to say i do have a bit of an obsession with Kildare. Hopefully this year, they can turn the corner and shut me up as i hold no malice toward them (Team or Fans), more the media who constantly put them on a pedistal they do not yet deserve to be on. Anyway best of Luck v Meath (now there's an Obsession and Malice  :P).

Dinny Breen

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 16, 2012, 11:06:59 PM

Ah i have to say i do have a bit of an obsession with Kildare. Hopefully this year, they can turn the corner and shut me up as i hold no malice toward them (Team or Fans), more the media who constantly put them on a pedistal they do not yet deserve to be on. Anyway best of Luck v Meath (now there's and Obsession and Malice  :P).

Damn you and your reasoned response, agree 100% on the media but what we can we do, they are what they are and we are what we are, Kildare are just damn good copy.

Both eyes fixed firmly on Offaly.
#newbridgeornowhere

Give and Go

Meath upped it big time once they realised Carlow were not going to be a pushover.
Couple of things strike me about Meath:

Belief and self confidence at an all time low. Players playing with doubt. Excellent forwards, some very mobile backs, midfield not strong enough although Peadar Byrne added bite .
Too many waiting for this year to finish instead of getting on with it as it is.

Meath can go further but negativity holding team back.

Royalranter

Good win last night. It's nice to see Farrell back on form this year. He can kick some lovely scores when on form. Still tough to see Meath beating kildare but the fact that they will have 3 matches under their belt compared to 1 for kildare could stand to them. Is it due to be a double header in croker with the other semi?
Let em know your there

thejuice

Meath will do what Meath will dare...
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Farrandeelin

Quote from: thejuice on May 13, 2019, 10:20:10 AM
Meath will do what Meath will dare...

Singin songs for all to stare, fallen is your star low.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

meathie

5pm, Portlaoise. I hate getting out of Portlaoise after a game!!!