Davy Fitz. calls it a day

Started by mournerambler, March 31, 2008, 11:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feetofflames

This fundamental lack of knowledge is yet another reason why hurling should remain elevated inits own section...
Nobodys getting at you Uladh...
Chief Wiggum

Uladh

orangeman

Quote from: dodo on April 01, 2008, 07:18:35 PM
Read his book. Was in disbelief when reading about him trying to break into the first 15, he found out what route the incumbent keeper drove to work in the mornings. He made it his duty to be out pucking the ball for this Doyle lad to see in the mornings to show him he meant business.
He was a great character of the game, a guy I didn't particularly take to but after reading his book I got more respect for him. 

Respect !!!!!!!! Pure class.

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteRead his book. Was in disbelief when reading about him trying to break into the first 15, he found out what route the incumbent keeper drove to work in the mornings. He made it his duty to be out pucking the ball for this Doyle lad to see in the mornings to show him he meant business.
He was a great character of the game, a guy I didn't particularly take to but after reading his book I got more respect for him.

Respect !!!!!!!! Pure class.

Although a touch psychotic! Fair play to him anyway. Sad to the end of one of the Association's characters on the national playing stage and a real pity that it ended the way it did.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Unlaoised

Ahhhh Ten years ago .....

Not much has changed in the opinion about Davy but nobody said on the thread they had visions of him becoming a good amnager which in fairness he has!!
LAOIS ABÚ

AZOffaly

Quote from: Unlaoised on April 04, 2018, 03:11:41 PM
Ahhhh Ten years ago .....

Not much has changed in the opinion about Davy but nobody said on the thread they had visions of him becoming a good amnager which in fairness he has!!

I said it wouldn't be long before he was training an intercounty team :)