Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Yeah. Just go to the "all channels" (its first on the menu) and scroll down about 6 or 7 pages maybe more and you'll see various BBCs (Scotland, Wales etc) and select BBC 2 Scotland

Hound

I think you have to go the Other Channels route to get BBC Scotland in the south.

A quick summary:

QuotePress the "Services" button. Select number 4 (System Setup), and then 4 again ("Add Channels").

In the appropriate fields enter the following (you move through the fields using the up and down arrow keys).

In the Frequency field enter: 10.803,
Toggle Polarisation to : H
Toggle Symbol Rate to: 22000
Toggle FEC to : 5/6

Then select the last button - Find Channels.

Use the Yellow button to place a tick beside BBC 2 Scotland and then press "Select". The channel will now be stored.

You can view it by pressing the "Services" button, then 6 ("Other Channels"), use the arrow keys to move to the channel you want and press "Select".

High Wide and Handsome

Quote from: T Fearon on August 05, 2009, 01:00:57 PM
Yeah. Just go to the "all channels" (its first on the menu) and scroll down about 6 or 7 pages maybe more and you'll see various BBCs (Scotland, Wales etc) and select BBC 2 Scotland

cheers man! greatly appreciated!  :)
"Swing er over!"

Carmen Stateside

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Coverage starting in 30 mins (red button for those with digital/bbc interactive).

Just about to head down to the pub, not really as nervous as I thought I'd be, suppose don't expect too much from the game (away form, next opponents, in Moscow etc...) so any result is a bonus - also the fact that we have Europa league. Funny normally I'd be a bag of nerves, guess AIQF took it all out of me!  :-[

Anyway Celtic 3 - Dinamo 1, Celts go through 3-2 on agg.

Hail Hail

Come on the HOOPS!
Tbc....

Muzz

:-( All over them like a rash again.  Same old same old!  Still cant score.

DennistheMenace

Muzz

FFS couldnt cross their legs.  Two corners by Maloney and a cross from McGeady didnt clear first man.

5 corners to Celtic and no chances!

Carmen Stateside

lynchbhoy

ÌTS ON SETANTA channel for those in Ireland (south)

Celtic actually looking good right now, once they settle they could nick a goal or two !

Muzz

DennistheMenace

lynchbhoy

Goal
great build up and cross by hinkel and header from McDonald !