Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soup an Samajiz

Quote from: clarshack on September 30, 2015, 05:01:22 PM
Quote from: reddgnhand on September 30, 2015, 10:41:18 AM
Kevin Bridges has threw his lot in with Killyclogher.  ;D

it was a bit surreal last night when kevin bridges was talking about killyclogher and trillick!

Missed this.. what's the story here?
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Soup an Samajiz on October 01, 2015, 08:46:40 AM
Quote from: clarshack on September 30, 2015, 05:01:22 PM
Quote from: reddgnhand on September 30, 2015, 10:41:18 AM
Kevin Bridges has threw his lot in with Killyclogher.  ;D

it was a bit surreal last night when kevin bridges was talking about killyclogher and trillick!

Missed this.. what's the story here?

In Kevin Bridges new stand up show he takes questions from the audience via twitter and he was asked his opinion on the upcoming championship final in a tweet that was shown at his last performance in Belfast.
Living the dream!!!

WhizKid

I know Killyclogher had two players sent off, but was either a straight red v Dromore? If not, I'm guessing both teams have a full panel to choose from ahead of the final?

Squad players have become so important especially in recent years, and IMO Killyclogher have much better talent depth. It will be an interesting encounter compared to the semi-final, Trillick have a much younger energetic team full of running compared to Dromores more experienced players. Therefore Trillicks energy could help them prevail!

Soup an Samajiz

think Dermot Carlin is suspended after collecting 2 blacks in 2 successive championship games or something to that effect. not 100%

WT4E

Carlin was sent off in the quarter final but went to appeal and got off so I think he's eligible for the final AFAIK.

Tommo2

Killyclogher will be hoping they don't pick up any injuries in the league game this weekend. Its a game they need to win to make the semi-finals. Hopefully Dromore go easy on the tackles seeing as Killyclogher play their near neighbours Trillick in the final!!!

Soup an Samajiz

was very surprised to see Urney throwing their last league game, they're risking a lot by putting all their eggs in the champo basket.. a loss in the championship and they face a serious challenge to stay in intermeadiate fudball. Crazy decision really

ose 14

tommo can you really really see that happening. the only thing killyclogher should be sending up to dromore this week is riceys championship hat as hes left it behind at healy.

Tommo2

Its hard to know, but I cant imagine KC would want to give up the chance to defend their league title. They played a fairly strong team against Coalisland a week before the semi. Its hard to beat competitive games for sharpness.

time ticking away

Quote from: Tommo2 on October 02, 2015, 05:11:24 PM
Its hard to know, but I cant imagine KC would want to give up the chance to defend their league title. They played a fairly strong team against Coalisland a week before the semi. Its hard to beat competitive games for sharpness.

no they didn't
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

clarshack

Quote from: Soup an Samajiz on October 02, 2015, 04:20:55 PM
was very surprised to see Urney throwing their last league game, they're risking a lot by putting all their eggs in the champo basket.. a loss in the championship and they face a serious challenge to stay in intermeadiate fudball. Crazy decision really

Massive gamble by urney but I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if they beat Edendork.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: clarshack on October 02, 2015, 08:38:13 PM
Quote from: Soup an Samajiz on October 02, 2015, 04:20:55 PM

Massive gamble by urney but I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if they beat Edendork.

I think Edendork will win but I can see why Urney have taken the gamble. Johnny Lafferty was missing for the Gortin game so there was a good chance they were going to lose that one anyhow, or at least their chances of winning were significantly reduced.

If Urney win it'll be grand. However lose, and they have a head to head with Eskra where a win may well be enough to stay up.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

tyroneboi

I'd say Aghaloo will have a right few supporters from Castlederg, Glenelly and Owen Roes this Sunday as a win for them means 2nd place will automatically go up in the league.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Tommo2 on October 02, 2015, 05:11:24 PM

KC are not fielding against Dromore tomorrow.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: tyroneboi on October 02, 2015, 11:27:52 PM
I'd say Aghaloo will have a right few supporters from Castlederg, Glenelly and Owen Roes this Sunday as a win for them means 2nd place will automatically go up in the league.

You're probably right but I think you'll win it by 5 or 6.