I object to Olympic rowing development on River Bann at Portadown

Started by T Fearon, July 28, 2007, 10:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

This was the scene of the sectarian slaughter of hundreds of protestants, who were drowned there in 1648, and as such will be a shrine to terrorists (if they ever get round to clearing the f**king weeds out of the water that is)... the rowers can float their boats elsewhere. Just thought I'd be the first to stick my oar in on this issue ;D

blast05

QuoteThis was the scene of the sectarian slaughter of hundreds of protestants, who were drowned there in 1648

If only you could have put the full stop in your first sentence after the bit above and thus we would have avoided another piece of sectarian crap from you

mooncatiii

1648? did u no any of them personally? didn think so then whats the problem!
shazam

his holiness nb

Quote from: mooncatiii on July 30, 2007, 07:40:50 AM

I bet not many of our loyalist freinds knew Kevin Lynch personally yet it doesnt stop them crying about the GAA club!
Ask me holy bollix

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Donagh

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

mooncatiii

Quote from: his holiness nb on July 30, 2007, 09:36:21 AM
Quote from: mooncatiii on July 30, 2007, 07:40:50 AM

I bet not many of our loyalist freinds knew Kevin Lynch personally yet it doesnt stop them crying about the GAA club!

difference being this rowing club has nothin to do with loyalists or th hundreds killed, explain to me how an olympic rowing developemnt is goin to be a loyalist shrine?  maybe im missing something but fail to see it  ???
shazam

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

charlie stubbs

i have a friend who has been training flatout trying to get fit.hes been through portadown park on the bike,down at turleys gym flatout and doing bench pressing of tables.id say he could take this rowing up alright and wouldnt object