Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

his holiness nb

Folks, I'm not a celtic fan, but will be travelling tomorrow with my brother, who is, to see the game.
Heading via Ferry from Belfast, or wherever the port is  :-X

Whats the story with the boat over for old firm games? Given that its rangers and celtic fans going from the north, I would half expect some animosity. Am I wrong? Of are they segregated on the boat?

The last thing I want is to get my head boxed in over a team I dont even support!!  ;D
Ask me holy bollix

Main Street

As a Dub fan who has travelled around the country on the holy grail I'd assume your survival skills are well honed by now  :)

T Fearon

His Holiness, not only do Celtic and Huns fans travel in different boats, they sail to different ports, huns to Stranraer and Celts to Cairnryan! That was the case in my day anyway but I suppose a lot now go over via ryannair, easyjet etc and given that its a Celtic home game there shouldn't be too many huns from this part of the world with tickets anyway.

his holiness nb

Quote from: Main Street on April 15, 2008, 02:48:32 PM
As a Dub fan who has travelled around the country on the holy grail I'd assume your survival skills are well honed by now  :)

;D

Was honestly worried given the recent attacks in Belfast.
Ask me holy bollix

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Well its nearly upon us the most important match of the season....

From BBC

Celtic v Rangers 

Celtic midfielder Paul Hartley is doubtful for the Old Firm derby, while Scott Brown serves the second of a three-match suspension.

Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink, Scott McDonald and Georgios Samaras are vying for the two positions up front.

Rangers manager Walter Smith has no fresh injury worries.

Kevin Thomson is missing through suspension. Charlie Adam (knee) and DaMarcus Beasley (knee ligament) both remain on the sidelines.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celtic: (from) Boruc, Hinkel, Caldwell, McManus, Naylor, Nakamura, Donati, Robson, McGeady, McDonald, Samaras, Vennegoor of Hesselink, M Brown, Wilson,] Sno, Hartley, Hutchinson, Killen.

Rangers: (from) McGregor, Whittaker, Weir, Cuellar, Papac, Novo, Ferguson, Dailly, Hemdani, Darcheville, McCulloch, Boyd, Naismith, Alexander, Davis, Broadfoot, Lennon, McMillan.

Tbc....

illdecide

I'm gonna go for a 3-2 Celtic win for tonight. I have this funny feeling there will be plenty of goals. (prob end up 0-0)

Nothing other than a win is acceptable. If we're beat tonight i can't wait to hear we ginger's excuses (We had 200,00 shots and none went in :o)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

lynchbhoy

as long as Celtic dont make mistakes or commit too many men and are caught on the break, with supply whipped in from level with 18 yard box, then they should comf win 2-0.
Rangers are a poor side, but strategically Celtic with their sieve like defense are worse. Only the Celtic midfield and strikers can win this for them. The defenders and manager wont.

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

gerry

gerry

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

Red card and a sending off, Rangers will take that if the score stays at 1-1