Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

corn02

Some might be deluded then Under the Bar.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

People have to realise that McGeady himself had the honesty recently to admit that he was "lazy" on the field of play, and that this was something that he had to work on to improve himself as a player, noticeable that since that statement his performances have improved greatly.
Tbc....

under the bar

I cannot believe that those usless fenian tramps in RTE aren't showing the Celtic match tonight!  Good grief!!

his holiness nb

Quote from: under the bar on December 04, 2007, 07:18:46 PM
I cannot believe that those usless fenian tramps in RTE aren't showing the Celtic match tonight!  Good grief!!

Its on setanta and sky.
If you dont get either get your hole to the pub.
checks watch.... and quick!!
Ask me holy bollix

stew

Is there a clip of mcGeady's goal somewhere, I here it was special. I was on holiday and didnt see it.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Galwaybhoy

Sadly I made the mistake to back Milan to top the group earlier in the competition (along with Real Madrid) and I could pay for it tonight as this will probably be the first away game Celtic have taken seriously in years.  Milan have it all to do to top the group and I would say they will have their top team out.  Celtic could very well run out 2 or 3 nil winners here.

Gaelicy O Flaherty

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on December 04, 2007, 07:43:24 PM
Sadly I made the mistake to back Milan to top the group earlier in the competition (along with Real Madrid) and I could pay for it tonight as this will probably be the first away game Celtic have taken seriously in years.  Milan have it all to do to top the group and I would say they will have their top team out.  Celtic could very well run out 2 or 3 nil winners here.

You are an idiot.

How have Celtic not taken an away game seriously in years?

2 or 3 nil winners? haha aye right

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: Gaelicy O Flaherty on December 04, 2007, 07:45:57 PM

You are an idiot.

Look at their record, 15 losses in their last 16 away European games.  As a world footballing superpower if they had taken those games seriously they would have probably won at least 15 of them

Gaelicy O Flaherty

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on December 04, 2007, 07:50:33 PM
Quote from: Gaelicy O Flaherty on December 04, 2007, 07:45:57 PM

You are an idiot.

Look at their record, 15 losses in their last 16 away European games.  As a world footballing superpower if they had taken those games seriously they would have probably won at least 15 of them

Wind up merchant lol

ExiledGael

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Galwaybhoy

Good news for Celtic although they dont need Benficas help. 

gerry

they close then.  How can you say they do not need help

gerry

ExiledGael

Well they're getting the help regardless, 2-0 benfica.