Transport to Donegal Town apres the big match

Started by Atticus_Finch, September 21, 2012, 03:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atticus_Finch

Going down to Dublin with a crowd of ones for the weekend for the sevens and the match (which will be hopefully viewed in croke park but more than likely will be viewed in a bar!).

I was wondering would some kind soul help me out with some advice ?   I'll be looking to get to Donegal town to meet up with a few friends after the game. 

Would anyone know of a bus going to the game that I might be able to jump in with on the way back from the game ?

Even if you can suggest a few clubs that would be running buses, i'll contact them.

I will be supporting Donegal on the day as I'm sure the whole of Ulster will be.

I'm from north derry, so a lot easier on the ear than the city posters on the board (e.g. Hi Mucker / Ticklemister) who all just sound like a male equivalent of Nadine Coyle  ;)

I would also treat your fellow county men, women and children with the utmost respect.

Regards,
Atticus
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."

Atticus_Finch

Fair question - Did have a brief look.  But first one after the game i could get is at 7 it won't get me into Donegal town until after 12.30.

I'm figuring it will be stopping left, right and centre en route and while I have no doubt that any supporters' bus will probably have double the amount of p!ss stops I reckon it would still get me to Donegal quicker and have a bit of atmosphere as well (assuming Donegal win!)

Would still get it if there was no other alternative.
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."

mylestheslasher

There is a bus from Dublin airport to donegal leaving at 5 and at 6. Check bus eireann website.

seafoid

Quote from: mylestheslasher on September 21, 2012, 08:54:41 PM
There is a bus from Dublin airport to donegal leaving at 5 and at 6. Check bus eireann website.
the match could be over by half time I suppose.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

mylestheslasher

Quote from: seafoid on September 22, 2012, 11:30:04 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on September 21, 2012, 08:54:41 PM
the match could be over by half time I suppose.
Well he said 7 was too late!