?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Main Street

Quote from: galwayman on September 27, 2017, 10:50:49 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 27, 2017, 10:48:23 PM
Yes I agree with this.Even Gordon is more reliable now as well.Excellent management.Now have any of you pr ordered his biography and availed of the opportunity to have your name printed on the fans list that will be part of it?
Can I ask why you are so obsessed with getting your name printed on this?
What's the big deal - or am I missing something?
You are only missing an appreciation of the verities of a narcissist.

T Fearon

It is nice to have your name printed in the biography of a famous Celtic player or manager,along with hundreds of other fans.It was available to all Celtic supporters,even those on this thread,most of whom never actually go to watch the team or support the club by buying shares,memorabilia etc

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on September 27, 2017, 10:57:59 PM
It is nice to have your name printed in the biography of a famous Celtic player or manager,along with hundreds of other fans.It was available to all Celtic supporters,even those on this thread,most of whom never actually go to watch the team or support the club by buying shares,memorabilia etc

You'll be well remembered as a, Bellend!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

red hander

Quote from: Main Street on September 27, 2017, 10:55:37 PM
Quote from: galwayman on September 27, 2017, 10:50:49 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 27, 2017, 10:48:23 PM
Yes I agree with this.Even Gordon is more reliable now as well.Excellent management.Now have any of you pr ordered his biography and availed of the opportunity to have your name printed on the fans list that will be part of it?
Can I ask why you are so obsessed with getting your name printed on this?
What's the big deal - or am I missing something?
You are only missing an appreciation of the verities of a narcissist.

And a religious nutter... if we was an ice cream, he'd lick himself. If he could sit on his own knee he would

thebar

Very sad this.

shyted

i love messi but really glad he didnt score tonite

clarshack

Fantastic result! and hopefully Celtic kick on from this and get a few more points on the board.

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: thebar on September 27, 2017, 11:08:59 PM

Very sad this.
Yep especially after bitching about him most of last year ,

T Fearon

More importantly,I am also supporting the club with cash by buying this book.Are any of you?

tonto1888

It's possible to support the club in that way without bragging about it. You have. Onidea what anybody does or doesn't do regarding my buying merch, shares or going to game did whatever. Also Tony, boastfulness isn't really a quality according to the bible is it

Proverbs 27:2 Let someone else praise you, not your own mouth–a stranger, not your own lips.

T Fearon

I am not boasting.I am just interested to see how many on this thread support the club in a tangible way

tonto1888

Youre very boastful Tony in many many threads and that's not very Christian. But like most Christians you pick and choose what you want to follow

Esmarelda

Quote from: Main Street on September 27, 2017, 08:43:42 PM
Quote from: Esmarelda on September 27, 2017, 08:41:37 PM
Quote from: Horse Box on September 27, 2017, 06:43:01 PM
Quote from: Esmarelda on September 27, 2017, 05:42:48 PM
The lady on the RTE Radio 1 sports bulletin has just told the nation that Celtic are in Belgium effectively playing for a Europa League spot.

Have to agree with her !
It was a very matter of fact thing to say for. It's the second game in the group. This is not an opinion piece. It's the sports news.
She was effectively telling the news.
:)
I guess that's the group wrapped up. PSG, Bayern, Celtic, Anderlecht in that order. Everyone can rest players now.

Hectic

Quote from: Esmarelda on September 28, 2017, 09:29:30 AM
The lady on the RTE Radio 1 sports bulletin has just told the nation that Celtic are in Belgium effectively playing for a Europa League spot.

Have to agree with her !
It was a very matter of fact thing to say for. It's the second game in the group. This is not an opinion piece. It's the sports news.
I guess that's the group wrapped up. PSG, Bayern, Celtic, Anderlecht in that order. Everyone can rest players now.

Im not settling for that just yet.  We now have a chance to go for it against Bayern - might fail miserably but we have a shot.

Esmarelda

Quote from: Hectic on September 28, 2017, 09:42:19 AM
Quote from: Esmarelda on September 28, 2017, 09:29:30 AM

Have to agree with her !

Im not settling for that just yet.  We now have a chance to go for it against Bayern - might fail miserably but we have a shot.
I was suggesting that RTE might report on the group this way. Pity the first game isn't at home but I agree with you completely.