Tyrone v Kerry The Easter Relegator, how the mighty have fallen..

Started by rrhf, March 29, 2015, 05:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CD

So predictions anyone?

I genuinely haven't seen much of Kerry other than the highlights programmes this national league. Seen Tyrone in the flesh twice (Monaghan and Cork) and on the box a couple of times and they've been disappointing. Kerry will be coming to Omagh confident that they can save themselves I'd imagine. Another Tyrone defeat certainly wouldn't surprise me.
Maybe the inclusion of Gooch and Galvin will help to really focus and raise the games of a couple of other players in that Kerry forward line even if they don't play. They'd also be a big influence in the dressing room and on the training pitch this week. I'd love to have that kind of experience on the Tyrone bench tomorrow! (Gormley, Big joe, Dermy Carlin)

Kerry by a couple I think but I hope not!
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

twohands!!!

Kerry's form in the league has been inconsistent, whereas Tyrone's just seems to have been pretty much uniformly poor to average, so for that reason I'd be favouring Kerry.

With Tyrone struggling to get scores, it's just very hard to see them winning.

Wonder what sort of impact the whole Harte not being present will have on matters.

Fingers crossed for a hum-dinger.

Syferus

On the face of it this match looks like being absolute trench warfare. Kerry more akin to Tyrone's great teams than their own nowadays.

dlgael

Tyrone v Kerry is live on TG4. Coverage starts at 2:30. Delayed coverage of Mayo v Donegal.

Bo Man

Quote from: dlgael on April 05, 2015, 09:20:02 AM
Tyrone v Kerry is live on TG4. Coverage starts at 2:30. Delayed coverage of Mayo v Donegal.

hows about going to the match? hoping its going to be a clinker

An Watcher

Hate to admit it but think Tyrone are in for another stuffing today

dlgael

Would love to be going to this game myself but can't unfortunately with the day that's in it.  I think Tyrone could win it. I expect a very different Tyrone performance from last week much more like what they intend to serve up in May. I expect ourselves to get a hiding in Castlebar but have done enough to stay up barring a freakish set of results.

Aaron Boone

Very rare event for a team to be relegated on 6 points but could happen today. History says Tyrone will stay on 4.

twohands!!!

Johnny Curran in for Morgan in goals and Peter Hughes in for Conor McAliskey

Dermot Carlin and Joe McMahon on the Tyrone bench

CD

twohands!!!

Clear picture here

Awful free given away by Brian Sheehan

0-1 apiece

twohands!!!

McCurry with a peach from 45 out to put Tyrone 03 to 0-1 up.

CD

Quote from: CD on April 05, 2015, 03:03:05 PM
Are picture issues just mine??
Had a usb plugged in and it upset things! Great McCurry point- a corner back and midfielder inside the 21 when he hit it! Attacking intent?