Premier League 2021-22

Started by Boycey, July 12, 2021, 09:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

That is beyond tragic for Liverpool. Gutted for them. To tally a massive number of points and not win the league, twice now, just isn't a fair reflection on how brilliant domestically they are. And then the cruel nature today. Was sure it was Pool's title around 75 mins. Just cruel.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Captain Obvious on May 22, 2022, 06:01:13 PM
After all that drama Liverpool and Manchester City win home games they where expected to win.

I said after the Manchester City 2 Liverpool draw in April that it was Liverpools title to lose as Manchester City was always going to slip up in at least one of their game. Liverpool just needed to win their remaining games to win this league title and drew with Tottenham at home.

Complete and absolute crap! Man City held the lead the whole way. It was theirs to lose and theirs only!

Farrandeelin

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 22, 2022, 06:09:44 PM
After all that drama Liverpool and Manchester City win home games they where expected to win.

I said after the Manchester City 2 Liverpool draw in April that it was Liverpools title to lose as Manchester City was always going to slip up in at least one of their game. Liverpool just needed to win their remaining games to win this league title and drew with Tottenham at home.

Complete and absolute crap! Man City held the lead the whole way. It was theirs to lose and theirs only!

You ok?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ONeill on May 22, 2022, 06:08:46 PM
That is beyond tragic for Liverpool. Gutted for them. To tally a massive number of points and not win the league, twice now, just isn't a fair reflection on how brilliant domestically they are. And then the cruel nature today. Was sure it was Pool's title around 75 mins. Just cruel.

Invincible's but second
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on May 22, 2022, 06:10:53 PM

You ok?

Yes, why you asking?  ;D

The real question is are you ok?  ;D

Captain Obvious

Awful cruel nature was before today. The Tottenham game at home proved to be the killer for them. Next season they'll likely stroll past Tottenham in Anfield.

Liverpool, Klopp and his players need to move on now to Paris where the Champions league title is theirs to lose.

laoislad

Only just seen Burnley were relegated. Hopefully Notts Forest take their place.

Wildweasel74

G their some amount of Man U clowns popping up up now, bad sign when city now the dominant team in Manchester, and likely to be so for the nxt 10yrs.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Captain Obvious on May 22, 2022, 06:24:51 PM
Awful cruel nature was before today. The Tottenham game at home proved to be the killer for them. Next season they'll likely stroll past Tottenham in Anfield.

Liverpool, Klopp and his players need to move on now to Paris where the Champions league title is theirs to lose.

You are some dose of skitter.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

laoislad

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 22, 2022, 06:31:05 PM
G their some amount of Man U clowns popping up up now, bad sign when city now the dominant team in Manchester, and likely to be so for the nxt 10yrs.
Europa Conference League is theirs to lose  :D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on May 22, 2022, 06:35:21 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 22, 2022, 06:31:05 PM
Europa Conference League is theirs to lose  :D

Is it conference or league? I suppose it's Thursday night football lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Farrandeelin

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 22, 2022, 06:15:18 PM

You ok?

Yes, why you asking?  ;D

I am. I'm delighted the season's over.  ;D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on May 22, 2022, 06:40:19 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on May 22, 2022, 06:15:18 PM

You ok?

Yes, why you asking?  ;D

I am. I'm delighted the season's over.  ;D

It's been a great season!  ;D

Milltown Row2

16th and second ..

"If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing."