European Leagues.

Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Terrible idea. What right thinking manager would  go there. If he hits a bad run of form how do you drop him?

Armagh18

Crazy. Hope he never wins another thing

Eire90

new chamopions league format is a joke lets hope the gaa dont copy it

Captain Obvious

A first Serie A title for AC Milan for 11 years.

ONeill

5 European Cups now for Bale. The man is unstoppable.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

From the Bunker

Real Madrid prove that they are a Champions League/European Cup Club. It's in their DNA to win it.

Turf

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 28, 2022, 11:06:00 PM
Real Madrid prove that they are a Champions League/European Cup Club. It's in their DNA to win it.
100%. These things matter. History matters. It doesn't matter if it's different players a different generation or whatever. Sometimes it's just in the DNA of a club. Liverpool have it themselves to be fair but Madrid have it also and it's just bigger with them.
Once they scored I knew they would hold on.

Cunny Funt

Expected Liverpool to win it was especially surprising they couldn't score while getting beat. The way Real Madrid reached this final maybe it was their destiny to win it? They deserve respect for winning it after beating (PSG 2020 finalists) (Chelsea 2021 winners) (Man City 2021 finalists) (Liverpool 2019 winners) that's as hard as any you'll see at this level.

One stand out stat

Since 2001 Spanish teams have played non Spanish 17 times in European finals (CL & EL) with Spanish sides winning all 17 finals

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

Liverpool have given teams some start recently.. Mane is a massive loss, injuries don't help
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Ventilators must be made in Ukraine...

Was going to say these lads will be time wasting whole second half..

They'll just hit the left side from now on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Maguire playing tonight! Christ!! Not good

seafoid

Milan and Barca a long way from glory days. Atletico would remind me of Mayo.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

clarshack

While City have improved from last season the other English teams appear to have regressed.

seafoid

Shamrock Rovers would appear to be in the same boat as Rangers and Celtic. Inability to finish off chances at this level and bottom of the table as a result.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU