Saffron Sweep 2008 - Winners Announced

Started by Mhic Easmuint, March 17, 2008, 09:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhic Easmuint

Further Information on the Centre of Excellence available on the county website including plans and a Video fly through. 

http://antrim.gaa.ie/centre-of-excellence/

This is what the money raised from the Saffron Sweep will be going towards. 

Get your ticket soon, less than 3 weeks left!!!!

Mhic Easmuint

Quote from: hardstation on May 15, 2008, 11:00:04 PM
I take it that you're the one person to buy a ticket through your club???
Yep at the very start when testing the online payments.
The club has more sales, just haven't returned the tickets yet

Are you the only one to buy from your club?

Mhic Easmuint

And have you bought your own yet?

Mhic Easmuint

I'm sure you could think of plenty to do with £40,000 cash.

NAG

Its good to see Antrim at least making a professional attempt at fund raising so I applaude everyone involved.

As for SS2 I wish you would stop pedalling this persecution complex that the football people in Antrim have, there is no excuse for antrim being so poor in football the best football in the country has been played in the neighbouring counties for the past 10 - 15 years and we have still not moved on, there is no geographical problems for football here. If the football clubs would get thier act together and get the standard up we could be a power house but they want to sit back and bitch and snipe at everyone else for not helping them.

As for north antrim i have to say that they are ahead of the curve on most things and they are driving our games forward which should be the case all over the county but sadly isnt.

Leo

Quote from: NAG on May 16, 2008, 10:46:18 AM
Its good to see Antrim at least making a professional attempt at fund raising so I applaude everyone involved.

As for SS2 I wish you would stop pedalling this persecution complex that the football people in Antrim have, there is no excuse for antrim being so poor in football the best football in the country has been played in the neighbouring counties for the past 10 - 15 years and we have still not moved on, there is no geographical problems for football here. If the football clubs would get thier act together and get the standard up we could be a power house but they want to sit back and bitch and snipe at everyone else for not helping them.

As for north antrim i have to say that they are ahead of the curve on most things and they are driving our games forward which should be the case all over the county but sadly isnt.

Agree that the efforts of Club Antrim should be applauded. I'm told that their race event on 30th is completely sold out weeks ago - changed times. Get out and support the  sweep.
Fierce tame altogether

imtommygunn

The new training grounds etc seem to be a very professional setup and this is the kind of thing which helps it which is always a plus point.

One thing in terms of development which I would raise questions on... Why do St Enda's see the need to play in North Antrim hurling / South West Antrim football? What is going on with the south belfast teams that they need to do this?

North Antrim and South West are generally well organised with underage leagues - is south antrim not the same?

Mhic Easmuint

The draw is this Friday.
Last chance to get your tickets!!!!!

Mhic Easmuint

Draw is tonight (Friday 30th May) at approx. 9.30pm.

Online sales at http://antrim.gaa.ie finish at 8.45pm

Your last chance to get a ticket to win one of the great prizes.  

Funds generated to go towards the planned Centre of Excellence.
Plans and Video Fly-through available on the website:
http://antrim.gaa.ie/centre-of-excellence/

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: hardstation on May 30, 2008, 12:24:10 AM
Posted a cracking message on the guestbook today but they wouldn't post it. I said that I spent all my family's holiday money in the bookies, backing Antrim to win Sam. I then said that the wife is expecting a holiday and knows nothing of my gambling addiction and asked them if they could rig the draw so that I win the holiday.

You'll get us tyronnies a bad name hardstation... not easy... I know, but...  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: hardstation on May 30, 2008, 12:35:55 AM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on May 30, 2008, 12:32:53 AM
Quote from: hardstation on May 30, 2008, 12:24:10 AM
Posted a cracking message on the guestbook today but they wouldn't post it. I said that I spent all my family's holiday money in the bookies, backing Antrim to win Sam. I then said that the wife is expecting a holiday and knows nothing of my gambling addiction and asked them if they could rig the draw so that I win the holiday.

You'll get us tyronnies a bad name hardstation... not easy... I know, but...  ;)
Houl on. What do you mean? I'm from Belfast. Interesting.....new devil once reckoned that I lived in a caravan in Cline (Coalisland).
!
And what's that got to do with it?... You'll still get us tyronnies a bad name! Just the way it goes.

Fear ón Srath Bán

As you said, new devil thought you were from C'line, 'tis the perceptions that are all that matter!

Louth Exile

Quote from: hardstation on May 30, 2008, 12:29:14 AM
7. Spamming
   Links to viruses, spam posts or marketing will not be allowed and bans will result.

Occasionally a board member may request, from gaaboard (admin) or the moderators, permission to post information/advice about their own business or club, and these
   will be accomodated where possible. This rule is designed to stop touts, or spammers abusing the site.

Penalties - 1st Offence - 2 Day Ban, 2nd Offence - 10 Day Ban, 3rd Offence - Permanent Ban

Mr.Mod, have a look at this boyo.

Fair point Hardstation, these fecking posts all over the place are taking the Mick!
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Mhic Easmuint

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.