Rugby world cup 2015

Started by rrhf, September 13, 2015, 09:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 18, 2015, 07:37:06 PM
Jason Robinson on pitch side, he's an inch taller than me and he's looks like a dwarf between those two!!

They think the game will have two scores between them at the end, England mins 24, how do you see this panning out? Big scoring game??
LOL the missus said he should have been made to stand on the box or he'll have a sore neck.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 18, 2015, 08:05:39 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 18, 2015, 07:37:06 PM
Jason Robinson on pitch side, he's an inch taller than me and he's looks like a dwarf between those two!!

They think the game will have two scores between them at the end, England mins 24, how do you see this panning out? Big scoring game??
LOL the missus said he should have been made to stand on the box or he'll have a sore neck.

No thought in that set up!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thejuice

Apparently the Samoan players had to pay for their own flights. World Cup that is half pro and half amateur. Does make a bit of a mockery of it. But that's the state of rugby at the minute.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

screenexile

screenexile

muppet

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 18, 2015, 11:42:11 AM
Did the French do that at some stage? It was electric I remember. They ended up bringing in that rule that the other team has to stand on the 10 metre line or wherever it is.

I thought you'd have liked the Haka, particularly the Munster version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8hzfrTPo6E  ;D
MWWSI 2017

Wildweasel74

that England Team aint going to win damn all, even on home turf!

Wildweasel74

Fuji have left 6 points behind them here with 2 misses

Tony Baloney

If Fiji had slotted a few more of these kicks England would be on the rack.

screenexile

If Fiji had taken their f**king kicks they'd be in front!!!

Wildweasel74

England style is a standard bish bash team, when a team can match it like Fuji they haven't much else to offer, England lucky they run up an early 10pts start. Can England met South Africa in the Q/F? I take South Africa to walk over them

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 18, 2015, 09:41:48 PM
England style is a standard bish bash team, when a team can match it like Fuji they haven't much else to offer, England lucky they run up an early 10pts start. Can England met South Africa in the Q/F? I take South Africa to walk over them
Yes Pool A v Pool B if one of them comes second.

screenexile

Hold them out Fiji!!! No bonus point could be huge in this pool!

screenexile