Wolves
Sheffield Wed
Leicester
Notts Forest
Other than above
Scunthorpe Utd
Do not follow or Care!

From the Bunker

Does the one Chelsea fan who voted want to get out now while the going is good?  ;D

David McKeown

Been a Utd fan since about 1990 when my friends dad brought us to see them but Gillingham are my true love.  16 goals in the last two games ive been over at, you just dont get that with a premiership side
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

From the Bunker

London did not give a good accont of themselves in the Womens Soccer World cup with England with nearly all Arsenal players going down 3-0 to the USA.

Gnevin

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 24, 2007, 12:29:07 AM
London did not give a good accont of themselves in the Womens Soccer World cup with England with nearly all Arsenal players going down 3-0 to the USA.
:o
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

his holiness nb

I wouldnt really say I "follow" any team anymore, when I was younger I loved Sheffield Wednesday.
The more I got into the GAA the less interest I had in the soccer.I still look out for their results though, rock bottom of the championship but won their first match at the weekend courtesy of Frannie Jeffers against JJ Okochas Hull!
Ask me holy bollix

Norf Tyrone

QuoteDoes the one Chelsea fan who voted want to get out now while the going is good? 

No thanks. Supporting Chelsea has always been a roller coaster...........just have to hang on tight!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

From the Bunker

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 24, 2007, 07:48:32 PM
QuoteDoes the one Chelsea fan who voted want to get out now while the going is good? 

No thanks. Supporting Chelsea has always been a roller coaster...........just have to hang on tight!

Good to hear, as they say you have to suffer bad days to really enjoy the good ones!

Norf Tyrone

QuoteGood to hear, as they say you have to suffer bad days to really enjoy the good ones!

100% bunker. I have been through some mares, which have made the highs of the last few years higher. I have to admit, a certain bit of me enjoyed it when we were rubbish. There was a lot more excitement going out to watch Chelsea expecting to lose, and gaining a win. As opposed to expecting to win, and winning!

Balboa

Norf what do you reckon about the rumour Terry "shafted" Mourinho? Is he becoming like Beckham, thinking he is bigger than the club?

Norf Tyrone

QuoteNorf what do you reckon about the rumour Terry "shafted" Mourinho? Is he becoming like Beckham, thinking he is bigger than the club?

Think it's bollix. Oliver Holt covers it well in today's mirror. I believe JT is suing those papers that printed the allogation. They did have a row, but people are timing the row and the departure and putting 2 and 2 together.
I remember reading an interview with JT about 6 months back, and he stated that him and José row regularly. It's a football thing, and that he loves him really.

From the Bunker

Interesting article from last year on the demise of attendances at Cross channel soccer games.

http://libcom.org/news/capitalism-killing-football-100305

Farrandeelin

Could someone explain how they voted for Man City?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

From the Bunker

Any new people out there in Gaaboard land who want to vote?

BennyHarp

I've been a west ham fan since 1985/86! Ahhh the days of george parris, alan devonshire, ray tonka stewart, alvin martin, frank mcavennie, tony cottee, ,mark ward etc - what a team - brings a tear to my eye!! Jonny methog's ridicuolous goal from 100 yards cost us the league that year - but a hammer was born for life!!
That was never a square ball!!

From the Bunker

There should be more Fans

acknowledging
Tottenham (as they have a cup...all be it a dodgy one)
Liverpool (because they are winning consistently....all be it too late in the league)
Man U (as always)
Everton (despite the blip v Fulham & UEFA Cup)

denying they even know
Arsenal (the draw experts at the moment)
Sunderland (All ye Johnny come latelys)
Newcastle Utd ( Bring back Big Sam.....)