Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

I was answering straightred actually. And Boycey, Im leaving it there with you, others can decide if you know what you are talking about or what your motivation is.

Boycey

That's it see, I have no motivation unlike you. I've recommended to loads on over the years based on my experiences usually by dm in fairness but this time I threw it into a post.... I do know that any service I have mentioned has and is working long term.

Anyway aren't you needed elsewhere to sort the Covid crisis

general

I still believe my supplier is the superior 😁 let me know if yoh require details via pm

straightred

Quote from: Itchy on April 03, 2020, 01:44:10 PM
I was answering straightred actually. And Boycey, Im leaving it there with you, others can decide if you know what you are talking about or what your motivation is.

Apologies if I accidentally started a row !
I have Itchy's recommendation (thanks again for that) on trial. looks good so far - i'll probably go for it. I usually only pay 6 months at a time in case they go west.

Main Street

Quote from: general on April 03, 2020, 07:13:31 PM
I still believe my supplier is the superior 😁 let me know if yoh require details via pm
What are the nuts and bolts that elevate a sub from a service to a superior service?

Boycey

Quote from: Main Street on April 03, 2020, 10:47:31 PM
What are the nuts and bolts that elevate a sub from a service to a superior service?

For me

Reliability/Longevity
Multiple choices should one stream go down
Ease of purchase
Quick availability of support if needed

Then I guess it's what particularly u as individual are after, I'm a sports nut and watch anything so it's important to me that the American game passes work for NBA/MLB/NFL etc. God I miss sport :o

straightred

Quote from: Boycey on April 03, 2020, 11:39:17 PM
Quote from: Main Street on April 03, 2020, 10:47:31 PM

For me

Reliability/Longevity
Multiple choices should one stream go down
Ease of purchase
Quick availability of support if needed

Then I guess it's what particularly u as individual are after, I'm a sports nut and watch anything so it's important to me that the American game passes work for NBA/MLB/NFL etc. God I miss sport :o

Yeah - American stuff is important for me too. Also movies. I could still get movies the old ways but its a lot easier when they're at your fingertips. All the usual stuff after that - reliability is key. Its awful sitting down for a match and then dealing with constant buffering

Itchy

Well for me these are the key things...

- Quality/reliability of streams
- Communication/Response time when there are issues
- Security of supply (eg openly advertising vrs not openly advertising)
- Amount of Channels (I dont want to see multiple streams on my screen for same channel, I want one channel and that the owner in background can change his source if he needs to), I dont like a load of clutter in my menus.
- Catch Up TV. This means everything is recorded for you. Most suppliers only do a few days on a few channels. A few top end do much more.
- Movies & VOD that is regularly updated.
- option of "proper" 4K channel/VOD
- Price - If I get all the above, I am not that bothered about the price - its still multiple times cheaper than official channels.

Boycey

Anyone sideloaded rte player to a firestick lately? It's proving a ballache this evening for something I used to do regularly.

Main Street

Quote from: Itchy on April 04, 2020, 12:36:44 PM

- Amount of Channels (I dont want to see multiple streams on my screen for same channel, I want one channel and that the owner in background can change his source if he needs to), I dont like a load of clutter in my menus.
- Catch Up TV. This means everything is recorded for you. Most suppliers only do a few days on a few channels. A few top end do much more.
- Price - If I get all the above, I am not that bothered about the price - its still multiple times cheaper than official channels.
The first for me are all the Irish stations on the menu with a 7- 14 day catch up for the Irish and UK stations, 
Then I'd consider all the points you made and yes when satisfied - price of the sub is not a bother.
Though a second and third box included would be the jelly and ice cream.

Itchy

Quote from: Main Street on April 08, 2020, 08:19:18 PM
Quote from: Itchy on April 04, 2020, 12:36:44 PM

The first for me are all the Irish stations on the menu with a 7- 14 day catch up for the Irish and UK stations, 
Then I'd consider all the points you made and yes when satisfied - price of the sub is not a bother.
Though a second and third box included would be the jelly and ice cream.

And I only know of 1 supplier doing that.

laoislad

Anyone having any trouble with cyberflix? Can't get it to show any links at all.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

general

RESELLER ALERT - ADVICE: AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

Names: Real Name: Sean McGahey. Aliases, John, James Wilson

Address: 24 Durrel Drive, Rugby, Warwickshire. CV22 7DH.

Tel: +44 7733164852

Real IP address: 86.170.30.215

Reason to Avoid: Reseller is an undercover sky agent working on dismantling the internal infrastructure of IPTV Companies. He started with us by reporting a reseller for underselling. After investigation, this reseller/sky agent, actually created an eBay account listing under another resellers branding, which he then reported to admin. Advice is to steer clear so any resellers here plz read.

northsideboy

Anyone unable to connect?

Main Street

Quote from: northsideboy on June 20, 2020, 07:08:25 PM
Anyone unable to connect?
Is your reseller Sean McGahey?